Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.02.2019 06:56
CALGARY - It wasnt exciting, but it was effective. [url=http://www.airmax95outlet.it/]Air Max 95 Outlet Italia[/url] .John Tavar Antworten

CALGARY - It wasnt exciting, but it was effective. Air Max 95 Outlet Italia .John Tavares scored early and again late as the New York Islanders made it three consecutive wins Friday night with a 2-1 victory over the Calgary Flames.After Tavares opened the scoring eight minutes into the game, the score remained 1-0 until 12:16 of the third period when Tavares got the puck in the slot, fended off Deryk Engelland and fired his team-leading 17th goal through the pads of Jonas Hiller.Obviously not a whole lot of offence tonight, just trying to play a good solid road game, said Tavares.The Flames got a goal from Johnny Gaudreau — his 13th of the season — with 3:25 left in the third period to get back within one but they could not tie it against Jaroslav Halak, who had 22 stops to win his seventh straight game.Guys played great. Everybody was back-checking, tracking back hard, we didnt give up too much, said Halak, who improved to 21-6-0. It could have been perfect or better if they didnt score but a win is a win.New York (26-11-1) improves to 7-1-1 in its last nine games and keeps pace with the Pittsburgh Penguins atop the Metropolitan Division. The Islanders third stop on a season-long seven-game road trip is Sunday in Edmonton.Calgary (21-16-3) had its four-game winning streak snapped. The Flames are not back in action until Wednesday when they host Detroit. They are 3-1-0 with two games left on a six-game homestand.They were just getting pucks first and out-battling us, said Flames centre Josh Jooris. That first period wasnt the greatest and we got behind the 8-ball early.Most upsetting for the Flames was that their overall effort wasnt up to the standard theyve shown all season.Its disappointing. Thats our game, what we pride ourselves on. But we just got outworked tonight, Jooris said.The first game of 2015 for both teams looked more like the first game of the pre-season for much of the night. The game was devoid of any flow with both teams guilty of errant passes, numerous stoppages for icings and offsides and general sloppy play, especially in the first two periods.A pretty boring hockey game to be honest with you. But that said, thats how we want to play on the road, said Islanders right-winger Kyle Okposo. We were half-an-inch off in the offensive zone and didnt get quite as many chances as wed have liked but I thought we did a pretty good job of limiting theirs.Calgary coach Bob Hartley saw the game similarly.I felt that our passing was not what it usually is — lots of bouncing pucks and pucks off the skates. The first period, we were not there at all. We basically survived that first period. Then in the second, we got better. The third period, we got better. But our execution was not good enough.Looking to tie the game, the Flames got back-to-back power plays early in the third period but were unable to take advantage against a New York penalty-killing unit ranked 29th in the NHL.Calgary failed to generate a shot on the first chance and the best scoring chance of the second power play — a Curtis Glencross set up of Sean Monahan — was stopped on a superb pad save by Halak.We need a lot more. Were not happy about that, said Monahan. Power plays are a big part of the game and thats how youve got to win hockey games. When you have that man advantage, you have to find a way to bury one.New York took a 1-0 lead eight minutes into the game, capitalizing on a two-minute two-man advantage.With Lance Bouma already in the penalty box for tripping, Matt Stajan was sent off on the ensuing face-off for covering his hand on the puck.Calgary killed off the first 45 seconds of the 5-on-3 without any troubles but once the Islanders got set up, they moved the puck around nicely and eventually, Ryan Strome fed a perfect pass through the top of the crease to Tavares, who one-timed a shot in the open side before Hiller could slide across.Some pretty good skill up there and Strome made a heck of a pass, said Okposo, who also had an assist.Tavares said it was a matter of being patient when you have that much time to work with.Theres no reason to rush any shots. I think you want to create some movement, see what theyre giving you and try to make them commit and create some lanes, Tavares said. When you get a good look, you have to take it. Thats what we tried to do.Calgary pulled their goalie for the extra attacker in the final minute but could not pull out another late comeback. The Flames lead the NHL with eight wins when trailing entering the third period.I really believe that the Islanders showed us why theyre having such a great season, said Hartley.Hiller had 22 stops for the Flames. His record falls to 13-11-2.Notes: In two career games at the Saddledome, Tavares has four goals. He also scored twice in his only previous appearance four years ago... The Flames shuffled their lines a little bit moving RW Joe Colborne onto a line with Monahan and Glencross and dropping David Jones to the fourth line alongside Matt Stajan and Brandon Bollig... LW Mason Raymond was a healthy scratch for Calgary for the second game in a row... The Islanders record when scoring first improves to 14-8-1. However, they still have a better record when surrendering the first goal (12-3-0). Air Max 95 Saldi . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. Air Max 95 Italia . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own. http://www.airmax95outlet.it/ . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - As promised, Danny Trevathan has snuffed the showboat in him after his humiliating gaffe in the NFL opener. He morphed into a standout linebacker in his second season and led the Broncos in tackles after his inauspicious debut in Denvers rout of the Ravens in September. Trevathan blamed excitement over his first career start for his premature celebration of a sure pick-6 of Joe Flacco when he flipped the football aside just before crossing the goal line. That decision left teammate Wesley Woodyard with an ankle injury and made Brandon Stokley the new Don Beebe. On the other hand, if Trevathan doesnt pull a Leon Lett, maybe Peyton Manning takes the rest of the night off and doesnt get a chance to make history with his seventh touchdown throw later on in Denvers 49-27 win. Trevathans miscalculation was reminiscent of Letts gaffe in the Super Bowl in 1993 when Dallas defensive lineman was returning a fumble for a score in the Cowboys 52-17 win over Buffalo. Beebe chased down a hotdogging Lett and knocked the ball loose just before he crossed the goal line. This time, as Woodyard casually bent down in the end zone to pick up the souvenir for Trevathan, who was celebrating a few feet away, an alert Stokley dived for the football and knocked it out of the back of the end zone. Instead of a touchdown, it was a touchback. Instead of hugs and high-fives, Trevathan got harangues from teammates and defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio, a former linebacker. "I promised myself I would never put my team in a place like that again," Trevathan said this week. "Ill make up for it. Ill do whatever Ive got to do. I promised those who were laughing at me, Im going to make them suffer. Im going to be here and grind it out, Im going to pick it off next time, do whatever Ive got to do to go ahead and get that off my back." Redemption came one month later in Dallas when Trevathan deked Tony Romo into throwing an interception at the Dallas 24 in the waning moments of a shootout, and it came just four days after he was carted off the practice field with a knee injury that at first had him fearing his playing days were over. Air Max 95 Offerta. . Trevathan briefly thought about jumping up and trying to score. Remembering the Ravens game, he decided to just stay down, allowing Manning to come on and run out the clock until Matt Praters field goal won it 51-48 as time expired. That was one of many big plays for Trevathan, a sixth-round pick from Kentucky in 2012 who led Denver this season with 124 tackles and has a dozen more in the playoffs, where hes helped hold the Chargers to 65 yards rushing the Patriots to 64. Hell be a big part of Denvers designs to throttle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch in the Super Bowl. And it all goes back to his big blunder in the opener. "Sometimes setbacks are setups for bigger things to come," coach John Fox said. "I think in his case, it was a learning experience." Trevathan worked his way into the starting lineup this summer when the Broncos moved Wesley Woodyard to middle linebacker and inserted Nate Irving on the strongside with star Von Miller having to sit out the first six games on a drug suspension. "Dannys got things that you cant coach. Hes got speed. Hes got instincts," linebackers coach Richard Smith said. "So, this gave us the opportunity to get more speed on the field." A shoulder stinger would eventually render Woodyard, a fellow Kentucky alum, a backup. "Even though hes not on the field, hes with me in my head all the time," Trevathan said. "Thats how Im going to carry him." Theres that maturity again, that growth that the Broncos believe will come in handy in the Super Bowl, where Trevathan can get the ultimate redemption. "Life is a game. Its ups and downs, highs and lows. But, you know, I like my lows and I like my highs because without my lows, I never know what my highs are," Trevathan said. "It was a rough, roller-coaster year but we pulled it together. Ive got a strong faith in God and Ive got a strong faith within my team. Were here now and weve just got to get this one more win." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz