Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 07:02
SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday. Nate Hairston Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. He kept playing despite needing medical treatment several times, and finally gave up after going down another break in the second set. The 12th-ranked German said the pain was "getting worse during the match" and it didnt allow him to "compete the way" he wanted. "After I threw my racket when I got broken at three-all I felt a lot of pain in my shoulder and it never really got away," the 35-year-old Haas said. "The pain was getting worse. And the smart players decision has to be not to continue, unfortunately." Haas said he has been frustrated with shoulder problems and admitted it could play a factor on when to stop playing. "Ive had three shoulder injuries and one elbow injury, so my shoulder is not the youngest, not the way it needs to be," Haas said. "Im very happy that I can still play at a high level, but sometimes the shoulder is very, very tired, very, very stiff, and it tells me not to continue. But Ill try to play as long as I can, hopefully for the rest of the season, then we will see." The 32-year-old Lorenzi, ranked 114th, will play in his first ATP final against 61st-ranked Federico Delbonis of Argentina, who got past home-crowd favourite Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in 2 hours, 9 minutes. Lorenzi had previously never advanced past the quarterfinals. "When I started this tournament I never thought that I would be playing in the final," Lorenzi said. "Now tomorrow lets see what happens. Right now Im just happy to be in this final." Rafael Nadal elected not to defend the title this week. He chose to play in the first Rio Open, which he won last week. Matt Slauson Jersey . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. Tarell Basham Jersey . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Nyheim-Hines-Draft-Jersey/ . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug.The Cleveland Cavaliers are reportedly taking a look at Shawn Marion. The veteran forward was in Cleveland on Monday, according to ESPNs Marc Stein on a recruiting visit with the Cavs. Marion, 36, appeared in 76 games with the Dallas Mavericks in 2013-14 averaging 10.4 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists. A veteran of 15 NBA seasons, Marion has appeared in 1,106 career games with the Mavericks, Phoenix Suns, Miami Heat and Toronto Raptors, possessing a career free-throw percentage of . Ryan Kelly Jersey. 811. Marion is a four-time All-Star and won a bronze medal with the 2004 U.S. Olympic team in Athens. He was a member of the Mavericks 2011 NBA Championship-winning team. Stein added that he has been told the Cavs are pursuing Marion "for defensive depth". Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz