Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.02.2019 07:23
Alfaro added two assists Antworten

LONDON -- Milos Raonic didnt seem that thrilled about reaching the third round of Wimbledon for the first time in his career. Cheap Authentic Nike Tanjun . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. And while this is the first time he has progressed this far at the All England Club, he wasnt about to gush over a third-round appearance. "It might sound a little bit harsh, but (I dont have) too much feeling for it," he said. "I want to do much better than I have to this point and than I have done today." Still, Raonic never looked in trouble against Sock. He had 13 aces, 39 winners and three breaks of serve in the match. "I found a rhythm. For me, the most important thing, especially on grass, is finding that rhythm on second serve return," said Raonic. "I found that quite early on, and I was able to stick through it. In both of first two sets I was able to get early breaks, which helps. I was clean off my service games. "At all of these majors, I want to play better than I have in the past, to fight, compete and try to play better each day." Raonic will face Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round. Kubot advanced with a 6-7 (4), 7-6 (4), 6-3, 7-6 (3) win over Serbias Dusan Lajovic. Also Thursday, Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., played through hip pain but lost 6-3, 6-3, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan. Dancevic, who got into the main draw as a lucky loser, said that a good result from a scan on his lower pelvis Wednesday gave him the confidence to take to the court Thursday. "This is not a major issue so I decided to push through and play in some pain," he said. "I was struggling yesterday, it was a rough day." Dancevic, who was sporting a new mohawk haircut, has struggled with back issues before and didnt want to take any chances this time. "I didnt want to risk a lot an end up being out for the summer," he said. "Im on a pretty decent streak, I feel I can have a good summer and rest of the year." "I would have had to serve extremely well to win this match, I was struggling on ground stroke and I didnt feel 100 per cent," he added. "I think the issue is treated to bending on grass, this stiffness in lower pelvic region." Dancevic never gained a foothold against Kukushkin, failing to convert on any of his five break points. The Canadian managed seven aces and ended with 23 winners and 27 unforced errors. Kukushkin next faces second seed Rafael Nadal, who was a 4-6, 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4 winner over Lukas Rosol. Cheap Nike Tanjun Shoes . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768. Cheap Nike Tanjun China . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. http://www.niketanjunoutlet.com/ .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park.RED DEER, Alta. - Jack Rodewald scored three times, including the eventual winner, and set up one more as the Moose Jaw Warriors edged the host Red Deer Rebels 4-3 on Sunday in Western Hockey League action. Rodewalds power-play goal 50 seconds into the third period stood up as the winner for the Warriors (13-24-6), who won for the first time in three outings, while Brayden Point chipped in with three assists. Tanner Eberle had a goal and an assist to round out his clubs offence. Matt Bellerive, Vukie Mpofu and Lukas Sutter supplied the scoring for the Rebels (20-18-2) and Conner Bleackley and Rhyse Dieno each tacked on two assists. Moose Jaws Justin Paulic made 36 saves for the win as Patrik Bartosak turned aside 35-of-39 shots for Red Deer. The Warriors went 2 for 7 on the power play while the Rebels scored twice on six chances with the man advantage. --- HITMEN 10 THUNDERBIRDS 2 CALGARY — Chris Driedger made 26 saves and 10 different players scored for the Hitmen en route to their fifth straight victory. Alex Roach and Jake Virtanen each had a goal and two assists for Calgary (27-8-5) while Kenton Halgesen, Chase Lang, Brady Brassart, Pavel Padakin, Joe Mahon, Greg Chase, Zane Jones annd Travis Sanheim scored the others. Nike Tanjun Clearance. Calvin Spencer and Ryan Gropp scored for Seattle (22-14-5), which is winless in five contests. Danny Mumaugh started in net for the Thunderbirds but was pulled after giving up five goals on 16 shots. Justin Myles replaced Mumaugh and stopped 12-of-17 shots in 23 minutes of relief. --- ICE 4 TIGERS 3 CRANBROOK, B.C. — Mackenzie Skapski stopped 51 shots and Jaedon Descheneau scored twice as Kootenay toppled Medicine Hat. Jon Martin and Zak Zborosky each had a goal and an assist for the Ice (21-19-3), while Matt Alfaro added two assists. Jacob Doty, Chad Labelle and Tommy Vanelli scored for the Tigers (23-14-3). Daniel Wapple kicked out 16-of-20 shots for Medicine Hat. --- GIANTS 4 AMERICANS 2 VANCOUVER — Jackson Houck set up two goals and then capped the game with an empty-net goal as the Giants doubled up Tri-City. Alex Baer, Dalton Thrower and Rob Trzonkowski also scored for Vancouver (21-15-7), which improved to 7-3-0 in its last 10 games. The Americans (18-19-4) got goals from Lucas Nickles and Philip Tot. Jared Rathjen made 17 saves for the Giants as Eric Comrie turned away 31-of-34 shots for Tri-City. --- Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz