Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.02.2019 07:24
LA QUINTA, Calif. [url=http://www.authenticfootballshopsaints.com/]New Orleans Saints Jerseys[/url] . -- Canadas Justin Shin sho Antworten

LA QUINTA, Calif. New Orleans Saints Jerseys . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web.com Tour qualifying tournament. The 22-year-old from Maple Ridge, B.C., holed two late chips, making a birdie on No. 6 and an eagle on No. 7. "I never thought I would shoot 64," Shin said. "My plan was to try and shoot 2 or 3 under today. I missed a lot of greens but my chipping and putting helped me out in some tough situations. Carlos Sainz Jr., Jonathan Fricke, Chris Epperson and Jason Millard shot 65. Sainz, Fricke and Millard opened on the Nicklaus course, and Epperson played the TPC Stadium Course. The players are competing for positions in the Web.com Tours priority ranking used to form tournament fields, with the medallist (or co-medallists ) guaranteed fully exempt status. Every player who is at PGA West is guaranteed a spot on the Web.com Tour next season. The six-round tournament will end Tuesday. Patrick Robinson Saints Jersey .C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. Cameron Meredith Saints Jersey . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent. http://www.authenticfootballshopsaints.com/Youth-Patrick-Robinson-Elite-Jersey/ . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Rays left-hander Matt Moore has undergone elbow ligament replacement surgery and could be sidelined 12 to 15 months. The Rays announced Tuesday that the surgery was performed by Dr. James Andrews on the 24-year-old Moore, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore left his start on April 7 in Kansas City due to elbow sooreness, and was placed on the 15-day disabled list the following day. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey. Also Tuesday, Tampa Bay activated reliever Juan Carlos Oviedo from the 15-day disabled list. Oviedo had right elbow ligament replacement surgery in September 2012. Oviedo last pitched in the majors on September 21, 2011, for Miami, when he was known as Leo Nunez. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz