Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 07:22
STANFORD, Calif. [url=http://www.adidasscarpescontate.it/]Scarpe Adidas Italia[/url] . - Venus Williams feels like the hometown Antworten

STANFORD, Calif. Scarpe Adidas Italia . - Venus Williams feels like the hometown girl when she plays at Stanford even though she grew up in Southern California and currently resides in Florida. She has enjoyed a lot of success here, made her professional debut at the event, and the crowd was clearly supporting her. "Its nice to have that support," Williams said after advancing to the Bank of the West quarterfinals Thursday night, beating fourth-seeded Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-6 (1). "It was good to hear the oohs and aahs for both of us," the unseeded Williams said. "I dont want to let anybody down. This year has been a lot more relaxing than Southern California." Williams and Azarenka, both former world No. 1s, are working their way back to high level tennis following injuries and illness. Williams, who is 4-0 against the Belarusian, appears slightly ahead in her development. "Its always great to get a win against a player like Victoria, who is a champion," Williams said. "We played a high level and it got better as the match went on." After the 10th-ranked Azarenka, who celebrated her 25th birthday, saved three match points to tie it 6-6, Williams won the first five points in the tiebreaker. "The tiebreaker felt great," Williams said. "It brought out my best tennis. I needed the challenge." Azarenkas second serve was the biggest difference between the hard-hitting players. She won just 32 per cent of her second serves, handing Williams a significant advantage. "We both had good points," Azarenka said. "Venus was a little better on her execution on important points. I have to be realistic and look at the things that have to be done. Its not easy being patient but if I wanted easy, Id go sit on a couch." Despite losing, Azarenka was glad to be playing tennis on her birthday. "Losing is never satisfying," she said. "But I left the best part of my day on the court. I was able to do something I love on my birthday." Williams, who reached her third quarterfinal of the season, will face eighth-seeded Andrea Petkovic on Friday. Williams, in her 12th career appearance at Stanford, reached her 10th quarterfinal. She has won twice and finished second five times. Azarenka won the event in 2010 and has been eliminated in the second round in her last two appearances. "I was moving well and it was a good start," Azarenka said. "I know there is work to be done and that is what I want to do." Fifth-seeded Ana Ivanovic also advanced, beating qualifier Carol Zhao 6-1, 6-1. The 11th-ranked Serb, looking for her fourth title of the year, will face top-ranked Serena Williams on Friday. "It will be a tough challenge but a good test to see where I need to work," Ivanovic said. "Its a different part of the season and a different kind of tournament." Ivanovic will move into the top 10 next week for the first time in five years. "I cant think too much about the future," Ivanovic said. "I am looking to turn it around at the U.S. Open. After the match today I went back out on the court to get the rhythm back on my serve. Thats what I need to be doing." Zhao, a sophomore All-America at Stanford, appeared in her second WTA Tour event and gained her first career win at the level Tuesday when Yanina Wickmeyer retired because of a viral infection. Ivanovic, a former No. 1, had three aces and won 75 per cent of her first-serve points. In other matches, third-seeded Angelique Kerber beat Coco Vandeweghe, 7-6 (4), 0-6, 6-2, and Garbine Muguruza topped Daniela Hantuchova, 6-4, 6-4. Vendita Ingrosso Scarpe Adidas . Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto. Outlet Adidas On Line . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3. http://www.adidasscarpescontate.it/ . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami.TSN football analyst Chris Schultz has broken down all the teams in each division in the NFL leading up to the regular season. Now hes taking a crack at predicting the post-season. Okay, lets talk playoffs. In the AFC my divisional winners are New England for obvious reasons, Baltimore as a major bounce back team, the Colts because of Andrew Luck and, of course, Denver as nobody can produce points like the Broncos. The wild card teams are difficult to pick but San Diego for sure and the sixth seed is a decision between the Bengals and the Titans. The Bengals are the safe and logical choice but I think Tennessee could surprise as they are in a weaker division and Ken Wisenhunt has done excellent work with quarterbacks and I anticipating he will do excellent work with Jake Locker. As far as first to sixth in the AFC I will take the obvious choice of Denver with the best record followed by New England. I think the Colts will win 11 games and the Ravens 10 as well as the Chargers and Titans in that 10 area too. In the NFC I like New Orleans to win the South and have the best record in the NFC. Green Bay with Eddie Lacy and Aaron Rodgers together for the entire year win the North and in a surprise pick the 49ers win the NFC West over Seattle. The 49ers are a tough football team and I saw them respond in the head-to-head games with Seattle. The Eagles win the NFC East as I dont think the Giants will have a great year and Dallas has big problems on defence. The Redskins have offensive talent but can RG3 stay healthy and start 16 games? The wild card picks in the NFC are very close. Chicago, Carolina, Seattle, Arizona and Atlanta are all playoff-calibre teams, but I will go with Seattle for again obvious reasons again and of the four remaining I like Carolinas defence to just edge out Atlantas offence. Just an edge. The Saints end up with the best record going 8-0 at home and the Packers end up with second best record as they too go 8-0 at home. The 49ers and Seahawks both have 11 wins but the 49ers win the division in a complex tiebreaker. Eagles win 10 but no more and Carolina wins 10 but no more. Back in the AFC the wild card round begins with the sixth-seeded Tennessee playing the third-seeded Indianapolis and fourth-place Baltimore hosting fifth-place San Diego. At home, the Colts take care of the Titans easily and at Baltimore Philip Rivers plays a great game and uppsets the Ravens just like they did against the Bengals last year. Scarpe Adidas Scontate. In the NFC it is Carolina at number six that plays number-three the 49ers in new Levi Stadium while number-five Seattle plays the Eagles in Philadelphia. Seattle destroys Philadelphia and the 49ers win by three against Carolina. Divisional playoff football is considered the best week of the entire season and in January of 2015 it does not disappoint. San Diego at the lowest seed has to play the Broncos in Denver in the AFC while the Colts go to New England to play the Patriots as Andrew Luck gets another shot at Tom Brady. In a big upset the Broncos are over confident and it is the Chargers that win in overtime. In the other divisional final what happened in January of 2014 happens in January of 2015, Brady over Luck and New England moves on to the AFC Championship again, this time at home. In the NFC, Seattle as the lower non-division winning team goes to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and plays the Saints. While San Francisco plays Green Bay in minus-10 Celsius. The Saints are ready but Seattle shuts down all of Drew Brees receivers and wins easily. In Green Bay, its Aaron Rodgers day with Jordy Nelson catching 10 passes for 200 yards and Green bay wins by seven. So, January, 2014 has Seattle playing the same team they opened up with on Thursday Sept. 5: the Green Bay Packers, but this time in Green Bay. The weather is brutal. In the AFC New England is at home to San Diego and the Chargers are 10-point underdogs. In the NFC the field does not allow the Seahawks defensive backs to recover with footwork and Green Bay wins in a fourth quarter drive of magnificence. In the AFC it is systematic and precise: New England slowly takes control over the Chargers and wins by 10. Super Bowl XLIX in Phoenix: The AFC (Denver) had the home jerseys last year so it is New England at Green Bay. Rodgers and Brady … Belichick and McCarthy. The Patriots try to slow the game down and Green Bay speeds it up. In the fourth quarter it is tied and the Packers have last possession. With two minutes to go it is Aaron Rodgers that tries to hit the one pass that has the tightest window and instead of finding John Khune on a simple check down it is Jamie Collins at linebacker that picks off the pass as the New England Patriots beat the Green Bay Packers 27-24 at University of Phoenix Stadium. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz