Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
hong wei Offline

22.02.2019 10:33
www.nflshopoutlet.com Antworten

Surge or Static: You had one job! “YOU HAD ONE JOB!”That’s the statement I found myself saying far too often Sunday evening as I watched a number of Chargers players fall short of http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/keenan-allen-jersey-authentic , you know, the most expected of expectations.While the score ended up being 38-28, it honestly felt much closer to 68-28 than reality.I guess when touchdowns come as easy as they did for the Chiefs, you can’t help but get washed away in the tidal wave of scores put up by the dynamic quarterback-receiver duo of Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill.And while the final boxscore painted a different picture, fans likely left the stands that night with a terrible drowning feeling.In the first game of the 2018 season, with expectations as high as they’ve ever been, a pair of receivers in what was deemed “the best wideout group in the NFL” fell short of even the lowest of standards.On the flip-side, a pairing from the running back room enjoyed an outing that was about as pleasantly productive as it was efficient.As we meander over to the defensive side of the ball, fans and analysts alike got to see a highly-touted rookie vault over his expectation bar while a veteran continued to show no signs of progression in the weakest part of his collective skill-set.Although I don’t believe anyone expected this match-up to be “smooth sailing”, I don’t think many expected a number of over-sized mackerel to fly up and wallop them in the face, either.Some of you might also be wondering, “Why is Michael incorporating so many water-themed metaphors and similes?” Well, I don’t have an answer you, to be honest. It’s just “flowing” so well.....Alright, I’m done. I promise.Welcome, my friends Womens Mike Pouncey Jersey , to the very first regular season edition of Surge or Static!SURGEDRBs Melvin Gordon/Austin EkelerFinally, finally, finally, the Chargers found a way move the ball effectively on the ground against a team they should have. In recent years, whenever the team has gone up against a dismal run defense, they’ve always found a way to make that weakness look like a strength. Like clockwork.In Sunday’s match-up against a Chiefs defense suddenly lacking in star-power, Gordon and Ekeler both found plenty of space to work with as they combined for one of the best rushing performances over the last several years. The two backs were wildly complimentary of each other as the offense never skipped a beat, regardless of who was in the backfield.Gordon got the lion’s share of the work, collecting 15 carries to Ekeler’s five. However, the latter was much more prolific, averaging 7.8 yards per carry to Gordon’s 4.3.As the game quickly got out of hand, Gordon and Ekeler were forced to abandon the ground for work through the air as the duo got absolutely pelted with targets while the Chargers played catch-up.The backfield received 18 total targets in this game which they turned into 14 catches for 189 yards and a touchdown. The score was an absolute beauty from quarterback Philip Rivers as he threw a perfect pass to Ekeler in the back corner of the endzone.In all, Gordon and Ekeler combined for 292 total yards from scrimmage and the lone touchdown.I don’t about you guys, but that’s pretty #good.Without tight end Hunter Henry in this offense, this is exactly the direction offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt needs to take this offense.S Derwin JamesThe long wait to watch James in a regular season game came and went and fans walked away with plenty of warm, fuzzy feelings. According to Pro Football Focus (PFF) Youth Desmond King Jersey , James was the team’s third-highest graded defender with a 70.0. If you watch him closely, you might think that’s a fairly pedestrian grade when juxtaposed with the film, but the tape doesn’t lie.James’ final line against the Chiefs included three tackles, the only sack for the Chargers on Sunday, and two pass deflections.One of those pass deflections came in the end zone on a full-extension swat by James just two plays before he corralled Mahomes for his first career sack.Sean Taylor comparisons aside, fans should be extremely excited about James going forward, especially with the Buffalo Bills up next on the slate.StaticWRs Tyrell Williams/Travis BenjaminAfter an offseason chalk-full of praise about the Chargers’ wide receivers, they ended up being one of the most disappointing groups in the league on Sunday. According to PFF, Rivers left the weekend tied with two other quarterbacks after having four of his passes dropped.Three of those four passes were dropped by Williams (1) and Benjamin (2), with both dropping a pass in the endzone. That is very no bueno.Although Tyrell caught himself a touchdown, he finished with only two catches for eight measly yards. Benjamin, after dropped two long balls, finished with a single catch for a single yard.I don’t know how Rivers managed to stick by his “no cursing” policy after seeing his receivers metaphorically kick him in the nether-regions repeatedly.The only positive takeaway from their pitiful week one performance: we may see a lot more Mike Williams going forward after he took advantage of his limited snaps.LB Kyle EmanuelI’m not sure how to go about this section of the piece.I mean, I’ve been spouting out my thoughts on Emanuel for the last several years and, to my non-surprise, not a single thing has changed.In week 1 of 2016 when the Chargers visited Arrowhead Stadium Youth Drew Kaser Jersey , Emanuel showed his true colors in coverage as he was routinely exploited by Andy Reid as the malicious head coach forced him to chase running backs Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West all over the field, for his own sick amusement.At that point, two years ago, I started calling for the benching of Emanuel, at least, in that role he was being asked to play. Emanuel is a decent defender of the run, but he has proved to be as inept as anyone when asked to cover another football player.Not a receiver or running back. A football player. When Emanuel can’t cover a 5-foot-10, 245-pound fullback on a wheel route, it’s time he starts figuring out how to make the bench as comfy as possible.I mean, come on. Reid just came out and referred to Sherman as “a sausage with hands.”YOU GOT SCORED ON BY A PLAYER THAT WAS CALLED “A SAUSAGE WITH HANDS?!”Emanuel, meet bench.To no one’s surprise at all, Emanuel received PFF’s lowest grade for a linebacker in coverage. I’m just tired of repeating myself at this point.Who else do you guys think surged forward with their play on Sunday? Who do you think stayed static, or even took some steps back? Let’s talk about it.Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Hunter Henry is running in a knee brace Travis Benjamin, Chargers don't believe case of drops contagious - Eric Williams"For me, it's my first time going back since I left there," Lynn said. "I know a lot of people in Buffalo and in the city and in the organization. But I'm going back to play a football game and hopefully win the football game http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/kyzir-white-jersey-authentic , so I can't let that distract me."No Nathan Peterman? No problem, as Chargers prepare for rookie Josh Allen - Eric Williams"It doesn't matter who they've got back there," Perryman said of the Buffalo Bills. "It's another week, another team. I get to redeem myself from last week and try to go 1-0 this week."Week 1: Chargers' Rookie Review - Thomas HerdIt’s only right to start of with the team’s first round draft pick. It didn’t take too long for the Florida State product to show the fans what to expect. Early in the 2nd quarter, James made two influential plays. The first, a touchdown saving pass break up, diving in front of speedy receiver De’Anthony Thomas and making a play on the ball. Two plays later, on third down, James displayed another aspect of his game. Lined up on the edge, he chased around the back end to get to, and take down QB Patrick Mahomes. His explosiveness was on full show.Grading all 32 first rounders after Week 1 - Mark ChichesterJames was a bright spot for the Chargers defense during his team’s Week 1 defeat to the Chiefs. He was targeted three times in coverage, allowed just one catch for one yard, and he also added a pass break up in the end zone and a sack from a third-down blitz.Chargers TE Hunter Henry runs with knee brace four months after ACL tear – Jack Wang“He looked real good,” Coach Anthony Lynn said. “He did some start-and-stop stuff, a little bit of change of direction. It’s just so soon. It was amazing how he looked today. 鈥?He’s been doing some stuff on the side all along, but today Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , he kind of took it to another level.”AFC West Notes: Bolts, Holton, Henderson - Sam RobinsonJoey Bosa‘s official diagnosis is a bone bruise on his left foot, Eric Williams of ESPN.com tweets. The Chargers defensive end is not expected to need surgery, with rest and rehab being the current plan to get the stalwart pass rusher back on the field. He’s not expected to play against the Bills on Sunday, and Anthony Lynn wouldn’t be surprised if he missed more games.Joey Bosa Officially Ruled Out Week 2 vs. Bills with Foot Injury - Kyle NewportBosa missed last week's season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs with a bone bruise. While he played in all 16 games last year, he was hampered by injury as a rookie in 2016 as well, missing the first four games of his career as the result of a hamstring injury.Ranking the 6 former Chargers eligible for the 2019 Hall of Fame - Travis WakemanBut that doesn’t mean we can’t put together a fun little list, right? Here, I will look at each of the former Chargers eligible for enshrinement and consider their entire bodies of work throughout their careers. From there, we’ll form our own selection process and determine which of these six men has the best chance to reach Canton next year.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz