Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:57
ST. [url=http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Wil-Myers-Kids-Jersey/]Wil Myers Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- All Adam Wainwrights b Antworten

ST. Wil Myers Jersey . LOUIS -- All Adam Wainwrights balky elbow needed was a little rest. The St. Louis starter tossed eight strong innings, and Matt Holliday broke an eighth-inning tie with a run-scoring double to lead the Cardinals to a 4-1 win over Philadelphia that snapped the Phillies season-high five-game winning streak on Saturday. Wainwright (10-3) allowed one run and six hits, struck out seven and didnt walk a batter for the Cardinals, who broke a three-game losing streak. He pitched on 10 days rest after missing a start due to elbow tendinitis. "That was the right decision," Wainwright said of skipping an outing. "I felt real good all game. Sometimes you never know how youre going to respond when you havent thrown very much. But I was fine. "The only time I even felt anything in my arm at all was my first swing where Cole Hamels jammed me and I grounded to third." Wainwright needed to be on his game to beat Hamels in a matchup of heavyweight arms. "It was a pitchers duel as advertised," Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. "Both guys were outstanding." Wainwright was slightly better. He never let a runner get beyond second base except in the third when the Phillies scored their only run. Wainwright, who lowered his ERA to 2.08, threw 104 pitches, 68 for strikes. "All of his pitches were sinking, and he mixed them up well," Philadelphia catcher Carlos Ruiz said. St. Louis manager Mike Matheny was impressed with Wainwrights command following the layoff. "Its just amazing how sharp he was," he said. "It looked like the Adam weve watched all season." Trevor Rosenthal backed up Wainwright by striking out two in the ninth to earn his 21st save in 24 attempts. Hamels (2-4) gave up three runs and seven hits over 7 1-3 innings. He had a scoreless streak of 24 2-3 innings snapped on Matt Adams second-inning sacrifice fly. Hamels refused to speak with reporters after the game. Holliday ripped a one-out double to bring in Matt Carpenter and break the 1-1 tie. Carpenter coaxed a leadoff walk to begin the eighth. "At that point in the game, youre looking at having a chance to win if you can scratch across one run," Holliday said. "Luckily, (Hamels) left it up a little and I put a good swing on it." St. Louis added two more runs in the eighth to go up 4-1. Jhonny Peralta brought in Holliday with an infield ground out, and Adams followed with his second sacrifice fly of the game. "We grinded it out," Matheny said. "Were getting good at those close games by just staying the course." Philadelphia had tied it 1-1 in the third inning on successive singles by Cody Asche and Hamels, and a sacrifice fly by Jimmy Rollins. Asche, who grew up in nearby OFallon, Missouri, recorded his first hit at Busch Stadium. Rollins extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a single in the eighth inning. NOTES: After the game, the Cardinals placed INF Kolten Wong on the 15-day disabled list due to a sore shoulder. Shane Robinson will be recalled from Triple-A Memphis in time for Sunday game. ... The game-time temperature was a season-high 92 degrees. ... Philadelphias Kyle Kendrick (3-6, 3.97) will face St. Louis Carlos Martinez (0-3, 4.19) in the series finale on Sunday. Martinez is replacing RHP Michael Wacha, who is being given extra rest. ... The Phillies didnt commit an error in the first six games of their current seven-game trip . ... St. Louis C Yadier Molina batted in the cleanup spot for the first time since June 20, 2013. Chase Headley Jersey . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Hunter Renfroe Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Tony-Gwynn-Kids-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryants torn right rotator cuff will be re-examined Monday before the Los Angeles Lakers decide whether the superstar guard needs potentially season-ending surgery.Bryant was examined Friday in Los Angeles after the third-leading scorer in NBA history tore his rotator cuff Wednesday in New Orleans.We know its a tear, but we dont know to what degree, coach Byron Scott said Friday in San Antonio. Monday well find out if hes going to have surgery or not. Thats disappointing in of itself. We know were going to miss him for a length of time, we just dont know how long yet.A completely torn rotator cuff typically requires surgery and several months of rehabilitation, which means Bryants 19th NBA season could be over. Bryants previous two seasons also ended early due to injuries.A partial tear sometimes can be managed while an athlete continues to play, but the Lakers have declined to specify the severity of Bryants tear.Yet its clear the 36-year-old Bryant has a major injury for the third straight season, his famously resilient body finally wearing down from the accumulated grind of nearly two decades with the Lakers and numerous long post-season runs.He tore his Achilles tendon in April 2013, and he played in just six games last season before breaking a bone near his left knee.Hes one of the toughest guys Ive ever been around as far as dealing with injuries and things like that, and being able to come back, Scott said after the Lakers morning shootaround in San Antonio. Everybody said he was done after the Achilles, and he came back pretty strong. Knowing him the way I know him, I know he doesnt want to go out this way. I think he will rehab it if thats the case, and then well wait and see.Team physician SSteve Lombardo confirmed the initial diagnosis and discussed treatment options with Bryant on Friday. Eric Hosmer Jersey. Bryant will be examined again by Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic on Monday, and theyll decide whether Bryant should have surgery.Bryant joked about the injury on his Twitter account Friday: This is what happens when I pass too much!Bryant was injured while throwing down a two-handed dunk in the Lakers loss to the Pelicans. He travelled home before the Lakers played at San Antonio on Friday night.Bryant has sat out eight games in the last month to rest, so the struggling Lakers (12-31) have grown used to playing without their top scorer.Bryant felt shoulder pain at the beginning of the season, but hadnt mentioned it lately. The Lakers believe Bryants torn rotator cuff occurred on the dunk.I said, Are you all right? Scott recalled. He was like, Yeah, Im good, just bothering me a little bit. Once I get warmed up, Im fine. After that point, I never thought about it.Although the Lakers rested Bryant extensively this season to preserve the wear on his high-mileage body, Scott still laments playing Bryant for too many minutes in early-season games. Bryant has been on a strict 32-minute limit over the past month.The Lakers repeatedly have said theyre determined to preserve Bryants health into next season, when he is due to make $25 million. Los Angeles has struggled on the court for two straight seasons, but Bryant remains one of the worlds most popular athletes, with his presence essentially guaranteeing a sellout in arenas across North America.Bryant is the NBAs highest-paid player at $23.5 million this season.___AP freelancer Raul Dominguez in San Antonio contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz