Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.03.2019 07:47
CHICAGO -- The Minnesota Twins just kept scoring, and rookie Danny Santana played a key role in their biggest offensive game of Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Minnesota Twins just kept scoring, and rookie Danny Santana played a key role in their biggest offensive game of the year. Comprar Zapatillas Puma Baratas . Santana had five hits and four RBIs, and the Twins set season highs for runs and hits in a rain-delayed 16-3 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. "It was a lot of fun," Santana said. Santana had two hits and two RBIs in Minnesotas nine-run eighth inning, when it sent 14 batters to the plate and had nine hits against three relievers. The five hits set a season high for the centre fielder, who was one off his best for RBIs set June 7 against Houston. "He had a good day; with five hits, thats kind of an understatement," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "Hes a nice looking player. Playing centre field, hes a shortstop. Hes fun." It just got worse for Chicago in the ninth, when Chris Parmelee, Oswaldo Arcia and Eric Fryer hit consecutive homers off White Sox reliever Andre Rienzo. It was the first time the Twins had three consecutive homers since July 12, 2001, at Milwaukee. Dayan Viciedo hit a two-run homer for Chicago, which was hurt by poor bullpen work. Javy Guerra (1-3), Taylor Thompson, Ronald Belisario, Eric Surkamp and Rienzo allowed a total of 15 runs and 18 hits over the final four innings. Thompson was sent down to Triple-A Charlotte after the game. "It seemed OK until the sixth, and after that it just got loose and you couldnt stop it," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. Belisario, who served as Chicagos closer for a short stretch this season, faced four batters in the eighth and failed to record an out. He was charged with four runs, increasing his ERA to an unseemly 6.23. "I dont know what to say," Belisario said. "They got us. I have nothing to say." Kyle Gibson (10-8) was the beneficiary of Minnesotas big day at the plate. The 6-foot-6 right-hander allowed three runs and six hits in seven innings while improving to 3-1 with a 3.08 ERA in his last four starts. Chicago starter Jose Quintana struggled through three errors and two rain delays (for a total of 45 minutes) in the first two innings. He managed to get through five innings on 116 pitches, leaving with a 3-1 lead thanks to a three-run fourth for the White Sox. Alexei Ramirez hit an RBI double and scored on Viciedos 13th homer. Minnesota responded with three runs in the sixth. Eduardo Nunez had a run-scoring single before Santanas two-run double lifted the Twins to a 4-3 lead. Santana added an RBI triple and run-scoring infield hit in the eighth. The Twins finished with 23 hits. "Goodness gracious, up to the eighth inning it was a 4-3 ballgame then the ball starting flying all over the place," Gardenhire said. SCHAFER CLAIMED The Twins announced during the game that they had claimed outfielder Jordan Schafer off waivers from Atlanta. Schafer, who was selected by Atlanta in the third round of the 2005 draft, was designed for assignment after the Braves acquired utilityman Emilio Bonifacio and left-hander James Russell in a trade with the Cubs on Thursday. Gardenhire said left-hander Logan Darnell will be optioned to the minor leagues to make room for Schafer. GARCIA INJURED White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia, currently on a rehab assignment with Triple-A Charlotte, was hit by a pitch and removed from the Knights game on Sunday. He was diagnosed with a bruised left triceps and is day to day. He had left shoulder surgery in April. ON DECK The Twins open a two-game home series against San Diego on Tuesday, with Padres right-hander Jesse Hahn (7-2, 2.01 ERA) going against right-hander Phil Hughes (10-8, 4.12 ERA) in the opener. The White Sox continue their six-game homestand with the opener of a three-game set with Texas on Monday, with Rangers right-hander Nick Martinez (1-7, 5.08 ERA) facing Hector Noesi (5-8, 5.21 ERA). Puma Rihanna Baratas . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. Zapatillas Puma Baratas España . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.pumabaratas.es/ . Anything less than gold for either nation is considered a disappointment. Yet for Switzerland, advancing to the semifinal might be a victory in itself.WASHINGTON -- Dirk Nowitzki is the 13th-leading scorer in NBA history. On Wednesday night, in his words, he was reduced to "an expensive decoy." Nowitzki was held to a season-low nine points, and missed 11 of 14 shots from the field, but the Dallas Mavericks still beat the Washington Wizards 87-78. Monta Ellis scored 16 of his 23 points in the second half and Vince Carter had 13 as the Mavericks won despite equaling their season low in points. "It was an ugly game. I think we set the NBA back a couple years today," Nowitzki said. He rolled his left ankle in the games first minute, for "probably the 200th time in my career," Nowitzki said. "It was obvious that I wasnt moving well. I didnt get any elevation on my jumper." The key to the game was Dallas holding Washington scoreless for more than 4 minutes late in the game. The Wizards led 74-70 with 4:58 to play, but the Mavericks scored nine straight points on a 3-pointer by Carter, a hook shoot by Brandan Wright, two free throws by Carter and a jumper by Ellis to give Dallas a 79-74 lead with 2:14 to play. Washington didnt score again until John Wall, who led the Wizards with 22 points, made two free throws with 46 seconds to play. The Mavericks won despite shooting just 38.5 per cent, but they held Washington to 37.5 per cent. "It was a beautiful game," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle laughed. "It was such a competitive game, up and down the stretch, whoever won was going to be the survivor." Trevor Booker had 10 points and a career-high 19 rebounds for Washington. "We wasted a good defensive effort," coach Randy Wittman said. It was Dallas fourth straight win on the road and their eighth straight over the Wizards (14-15), who failed in their attempt to rise above .500 for the first time since Oct. 31, 2009. It was the second time this season Washington failed to get over the .500 mark. "Its a great opportunity in front of us, and we continue to get there and we just lay an egg in the next game," Wizards guard Bradley Beal said. Beal, who shot 4 for 13, was pleased that Washington thwarted Nowitzki. Puma Baratas España. "Whenever you can hold a great scorer like that down to a minimum, you always love your chances," Beal said. Ellis, who signed with the Mavericks as a free agent last summer, was a career 77 per cent free throw shooter. This season, hes boosted his percentage to 83, and on Wednesday made 9 of 10. "I thought tonight was Monta Ellis best game with us. He had such great command of the game offensively. He was under control, he was finding people," Carlisle said. Ellis hit all six of his free throws in the fourth quarter. "I want to get better, for that opportunity down the stretch to make those free throws, because I know theyre going to put the ball in my hands," Ellis said. In its last game, Dallas escaped with a win at Minnesota on Monday. On Tuesday, the NBA released a statement saying that the Timberwolves Kevin Love should have been awarded two free throws late in a two-point Mavericks win. Shawn Marion should have been assessed a foul, the NBA said. The Mavericks finished the first quarter Wednesday on a 15-5 run to take a 25-20 lead. Washington went on a 9-0 run to take a 36-35 lead with 3:48 to play in the first half. The Wizards led 42-39 at halftime. The Wizards led through nearly the entire third quarter, surrendering the lead briefly on a 9-0 Dallas run, but led 61-59 after three. Wall, who had seven rebounds and five assists, but tied a season high with seven turnovers, left the court with about 3 minutes to play in the first quarter. His left eye was cut and after the game he continued to wear a bandage. Wall said he was elbowed in the eye in a scrum, but wasnt sure who hit him. "I just know there was four of us down there," Wall said. NOTES: Carlisle declined comment on the NBAs statement about Mondays game. ... Washington swingman Glen Rice, who had surgery on his right wrist last month, had the sutures removed from it Tuesday, Wittman said. ... This was the second consecutive year the Mavericks and Wizards played on New Years Day in Washington. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz