Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.03.2019 08:09
DETROIT -- Ian Kinslers first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for. [url=http://www.cheapnmdaus Antworten

DETROIT -- Ian Kinslers first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for. Nmd Australia Sale . Kinsler homered and drove in four runs, and the Tigers held on for a 7-5 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Thursday. Kinsler has settled into Detroits leadoff spot nicely after the Tigers traded Prince Fielder for him in the off-season. He hit his second homer of the season -- a three-run shot in the fifth inning -- and raised his average to .327. "Im playing ball, man -- I love to play baseball," Kinsler said. "Im enjoying myself. I would like to win some more games, but right now were playing OK, and just waiting to erupt a little bit and run off a bunch of wins in a row." Justin Verlander (2-1) allowed three unearned runs in five innings, and the Tigers trailed 3-1 before Kinslers homer off Danny Salazar (0-2). Detroit never gave up the lead after scoring four runs in the fifth, although Clevelands Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in the seventh to make it 6-5. Joe Nathan pitched a perfect ninth for his second save in four chances. The Tigers used five relievers, trying to make it through the late innings with a bullpen thats been shaky so far. "I think as we go along here, well start to learn when guys are going to go in the game and when their role is going to be called upon," Nathan said. "Thatll help with preparation and getting yourself mentally ready to go in." There were four unearned runs in a sloppy game that included five errors, three by the Tigers. Lonnie Chisenhall had four hits for the Indians, raising his average to .522. Clevelands Jason Kipnis was ejected after striking out in the third inning. Kipnis struck out swinging with the bases loaded for the third out, then appeared to say something to plate umpire Lance Barrett, who immediately threw him out of the game. "He was upset about the first pitch, and I agreed with him," Indians manager Terry Francona said. Cleveland opened the scoring in the fourth when Asdrubal Cabrera reached on a bunt single and went to second on a throwing error by Verlander. David Murphy drove him in with a single. Austin Jacksons sacrifice fly in the bottom half tied it, but Verlander allowed two more runs in the fifth. An error by third baseman Nick Castellanos kept the inning going, and Brantleys bases-loaded single brought home two runs to make it 3-1. Verlander allowed six hits and four walks. He struck out seven. Salazar didnt fare any better. His outing ended in the fifth when the Tigers took the lead. Kinsler hit a 3-1 pitch over the fence in left-centre field, and Detroit added another run that inning on a bases-loaded sacrifice fly by Jackson. "I walked the first guy and then I started thinking about everything. I was trying to figure out if my arm was in the right slot, or if I had changed my delivery somehow, and then I was just lost," Salazar said. "I was overthinking everything, and trying to make a perfect pitch. As soon as I started doing that, the ball was all over the place." Reliever C.C. Lee added to Clevelands problems in the sixth when his errant pickoff throw allowed Detroits Rajai Davis to go from first to third. Davis scored on a single by Kinsler. Brantleys homer in the seventh brought the Indians within one, and Cabrera nearly tied it when his drive down the line in left sailed just foul. But the Tigers added a run in the eighth. Castellanos singled, and pinch-runner Andrew Romine stole second, advancing to third on a throwing error by catcher Yan Gomes. He scored when Davis beat out a two-out chopper for an infield single. Salazar allowed five runs, six hits and three walks in 4 2-3 innings. He walked three and struck out three. NOTES: Detroits Joba Chamberlain pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings in relief, striking out two. ... Detroit hosts the Los Angeles Angels on Friday night, with LHP Drew Smyly (1-0) starting for the Tigers against RHP Jered Weaver (0-2). Cleveland hosts Toronto. The Indians start RHP Justin Masterson (0-0) against RHP Drew Hutchinson (1-1). Adidas Nmd Australia Sale . Mauer struck out to end the inning, with a runner on third base in the seventh on Wednesday and the Twins trailing 1-0. Everybody does this, of course, in a sport with a 30 per cent success rate at the plate long proven to be a benchmark of excellence. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. http://www.cheapnmdaustralia.com/ .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end.MILWAUKEE -- Jason Hammel studied up on the Milwaukee Brewers. He passed a tough test Saturday. The Cubs right-hander watched from the dugout the previous night as the Brewers pounded out 16 hits against his fellow Chicago pitchers, and he was determined not to let that happen again. Lesson learned: Hammel had a season-high eight strikeouts in seven strong innings, and Anthony Rizzo hit two two-run homers to lift Chicago to an 8-0 win. "Theyre aggressive. ... Theyve really been working the ball the other way," Hammel said. "So, I made sure they knew that I was throwing in. Today, I had a pretty good slider. I kept them off balance." Hammel (6-3) also hit two batters, but otherwise allowed just four hits to an opponent that came into the day with at least 10 in nine straight games. On Saturday, Rizzo provided the offensive highlights. Both of Rizzos homers came on full-count pitches and went deep to right, the second one into the second deck to give the Cubs a four-run lead in the sixth. The Cubs chased Brewers starter Wily Peralta (4-5) in the five-run sixth that started with a single from Hammel, who later scored on Rizzos homer. "He had a couple bad pitches to Rizzo, and Rizzo gives him trouble," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said. "He makes mistakes to him and Rizzo does not miss them." The homers delighted a healthy showing of Cubs fans that made the short trip north from Chicago. They cheered and whistled their last-place team on a warm, bright afternoon that made for ideal conditions for baseball. Many of those out-of-towners wore No. 44 shirts for Rizzo, the left-handed first baseman who returned to the lineup Saturday after getting his first day off of the season. The rested Rizzo rewarded his backers with his fifth career multi-homer game, and first since Aug. 21, 2013 against Washington. "It was nice just to be able to watch the game yesterday ... slow life down a little bit while Im on the bench," Rizzo said. "Todays obviously a good day for myself and our club." His first homer in the fourth Saturday came two batters after a safe call on runner Emilio Bonifacio at second was confirmed following a Brewers replay challenge. Adidas Nmd Cheap Australia. Milwaukee was hoping Bonifacio would turn into the front end of a double play. Peralta had one his worst outings of the season after being charged for six runs and five hits. His ERA rose from 2.12 to 2.73 following an outing of 5 2-3 innings. Peralta was also on the losing end in the Cubs 4-0 win over Milwaukee on April 27 at Miller Park, when Hammel held the Brewers scoreless over seven innings and struck out seven. Hammel was just as tough Saturday in helping to snap Chicagos three-game losing streak. "He commands his emotions and is meticulous in his preparations and thats how hes able to attack hitters the way he wants to," manager Rick Renteria said. Hammels fastball was clocked in the low 90s, and he mixed in the challenging slider. The shadows creeping across the infield didnt help Brewers hitters either. "I think in the fourth or fifth inning it was sun to the shade. Thats the time you want to pick up the off-speed. It was a little tougher then," said Scooter Gennett, who had two hits. NOTES: The replay review took about 1 minute, 45 seconds. ... Renteria said RHP Hector Rondons wife gave birth to a boy Friday, when Rondon was placed on the three-day paternity list. Renteria left open the possibility that his closer could return for the series finale Sunday afternoon against Milwaukee. ... After stealing second, the Brewers Carlos Gomez was awarded third on an interference call by second base umpire Paul Emmel on Cubs 2B Darwin Barney, who was in the way while Gomez tried to advance on an errant throw. ... Brewers 3B Aramis Ramirez (hamstring) is scheduled to begin a two-day rehab stint Sunday at the teams Class-A affiliate in Appleton and could be activated off the 15-day disabled list either Tuesday or Wednesday. ...... Cubs RH Jeff Samardzija (1-4) faces the Brewers Kyle Lohse (6-1) on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz