Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
laiyongcai92 Offline

08.03.2019 03:29
Deshaun Watson Named To ESPN’s Antworten

“Under 25 All-Star Team” Last season Deshaun Watson destroyed Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey , dismantled, devoured, scrambled, exorcised, presided over, vanquished, vaporized, and obliterated his opponents over the course of six games. He was magical in a brand new offense, one that utilized play-fakes, took advantage of the threat of his feet, opened up downfield throws, and thrived despite the presence of a horrendous offensive line. That was last year. Entering the 2018 season, ESPN polled its insiders and asked them to come up with a starting lineup of all-star NFL players under the age 25. Here’s the preface for the Under-25 all-stars:Watson was the only player from the Texans named to the team. He received 28 http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deshaun-watson-jersey-authentic , or 63.1%, of the votes to be the team’s starting quarterback, beating out Jared Goff, Marcus Mariota, Patrick Mahomes, and Baker Mayfield. Here’s the write-up on Watson’s selection:You can read the rest of the article here, come up with an under-25 team yourself, and see if there are any other Texans you believe should be on the list. They say that a picture is worth 10,000 words (I don’t care that it’s usually 1,000; the original Confucian proverb says 10,000, so we’re going with that).So I won’t bore you with my thoughts on Sunday’s game, especially since pretty much everything I laid out can be found in Matt Weston’s excellent forthcoming Incompletions post.Instead Youth Kareem Jackson Jersey , I will just post a picture of our great brain genius, the offensive innovator we were promised, photoshopped as Brain from the cartoon series “Pinky and the Brain,” because that’s just how much of a brain genius our big, moist-headed coach is.Besides, this week’s HotD is thin on submissions, so I don’t want to bog it down with excessive preaching about the failures of this team.Hey Brain, what do you want to do this week?Brain O’Brien:The same thing we do every week, Pinky...TRY AND WIN A FOOTBALL GAME!As always, in finest Hair of the Dog tradition, all swear words have been replaced with the word [kitten] to make this safe for work.The game itself, however, is still not safe for viewing.Ever.Pre-Game Comments:Capt RonWestonDiehard ChrisFirst Quarter:Kenneth L.Texans kick a field goal despite getting into red zone (part of a theme).Texans lead 3-0UTWestonKenneth L.MDC (like seeing a unicorn)UT (to MDC)MDCSaquan Barkley scores a touchdown Womens Kevin Johnson Jersey , easily, Giants lead 7-3.UTWestonSecond Quarter:WestonUT (to Weston)Weston (to UT)Giants kick a field goal, lead 10-3.UTWestonO’Brien challenges an eight-yard completion that should’ve been overturned probably but wasn’t.UTWestonGiants kick a field goal, lead 13-3.Texans go three and out, Giants score touchdown on next possession, lead 20-3.WestonUTTexans kick a sad field goal.Giants lead 20-6.Halftime Thoughts:UTWestonTimCapt RonMDCThird Quarter:UTWestonLukeMDC (to Weston)UTLukeUTFairbairn kicks a 54-yard field goal.Giants lead 20-9, but really, it’s the friends you make along the way that matters most.MDCLamar Miller fumbles the ball.UTMDCVegaMDCUT (to MDC)Fourth Quarter:Deshaun Watson throws a bad interception in the end zone.UTWestonVegaWestonUTTexans score a touchdown, only to have it taken off the board by a Julien Davenport penalty.Texans get a touchdown again.Giants lead 20-15.Texans attempt a terrible two point conversion that fails.VegaUTMDC (to Vega)WestonUTVegaLuke (to Weston)MDCWestonGiants score a touchdown almost effortlessly.Lead 27-15.UTKenneth L.MDC (to Kenneth)UTBFDLukeBFDMDCVegaPost-Game Reactions:LukeWestonMDCVegaBFDHey!Let’s give out some game balls!Offense:(derisive laughter). But I guess if we’re going to give one to someone on offense, I’ll go with Will Fuller who had a damn good game all things considered.Defense:J.J. Watt got his first sacks since last year, three of them.So we’ll give him the ball this week.Special Teams:Ka’imi Fairbairn with the bulk of the Texans’ scoring has to get it for special teams this week.Over to you, Texans fans.Who gets the game ball from you?Does anyone?Who is the Pinky to Bill O’Brien’s Brain?Let us know in the comments below!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz