Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

08.03.2019 04:42
Ryan Fitzpatrick tried to bring the Buccaneers back from another big hole. Antworten

But it was the size of the hole they were in to begin with that proved to be too much.The Panthers held on for a 42-28 win over the Buccaneers Womens David Mayo Jersey , after watching a 35-7 lead in the second quarter shrink to a 35-28 edge in the fourth.But they got another clean game from quarterback Cam Newton, who finished 19-of-25 for 247 yards and two touchdowns.But it was the way they ran that was so instructive. Christian McCaffrey scored two touchdowns, and wide receiver Curtis Samuel added a 33-yard run which covered 103 yards (according to the NFL’s NextGen stats), and fullback Alex Armah had another one.That moved the Panthers to 6-2, an impressive start after the hole they were in three quarters of the way through the Eagles game three weeks ago (when a 17-0 deficit disappeared).The Bucs are now 3-5, but at least entertaining with Fitzpatrick throwing four touchdowns and two interceptions. Hello. My name is Erik Sommers, and I am a realist. I’m not one to irrationally believe or disbelieve in anything at all. In matters of real concern, I won’t commit one way or another without an abundance of data proving or disproving my statements Authentic Kawann Short Jersey , and I think for any one person’s words to be taken seriously, they shouldn’t either.The Carolina Panthers have long been an exception to this.Since drafting Cam Newton, I have believed that the Panthers are capable of beating any given team on any given day of the week. I’ll hear nothing of your historical data analysis, and your home vs. away splits, or all the reasons you think we are deficient in one area that is especially crippling against our next opponent. In my head, the Panthers are going to win the football game. It may not be pretty, it may be unconventional, and it almost certainly will be maddeningly closer than it ought to be... but dammit Womens Mike Adams Jersey , they are going to win.This may come as a surprise to some of you that only know me as an editor on this blog, where I tend to keep most of my writing in check and as objective as possible. I do this, because I feel that all of you deserve an honest analysis of everything, whether that be our team’s offensive line situation from week to week, or how I feel about our pass rush, present and future. When I present you information, I think it is important to state the situation how it is as best as I can in a realm so steeply opinion-based as professional football journalism. I want you to be able to take that information and apply it to your own fandom as you see fit.But on gameday, I am just as big a Panthers fanatic as anyone. I yell at players on TV about what they should have done. I scream at officials that can’t hear me. I suddenly become religious and ask for divine intervention in moments that any deity couldn’t give two nickels about. I am completely unruly at games Womens Devin Funchess Jersey , both home and away. I cuss on Twitter, in both jubilation and humiliation, with a regularity that would probably make my mother blush if she knew how to operate social media. The Panthers losing used to affect my entire day negatively, something I’ve learned to get better about for the sake of my friends and family, but it is still a heavy emotion I have to deal with. I care a lot about this team’s success, without a doubt.I do this, and throw my entire life philosophy to the wind, because the Carolina Panthers and their NFL brethren have proven time and time again that rationality and reason have no place here. This is a league where anyone can beat anyone on any given matchup Authentic Shaq Thompson Jersey , and I have certainly seen much more far fetched winning scenarios come to pass than the Panthers beating the Steelers at Pittsburgh in primetime. This one isn’t far flung for me at all, really. I think we match up with them quite well given what I have seen over the past few weeks. Believe, because this was a thing that happened on an actual NFL football field.espn.comRemember, in the past three weeks, we have proved the following true:This team can make massive comebacks and win in hostile environments.This team can score lots of points on even the league’s best defense.This team can score just as readily as the league’s best offense and win a shootout.Why then, could they not topple any team in the league? Is it because we’re playing the Steelers and people just assume they will win any given game? Why do you think that is?Because their fans believe they will win every game. They honestly believe that, and that attitude affects all coverage of that team. They’ve had a lot of success over the years and have earned that attitude, but the Panthers have not been without their victories as well. We may still not have a Super Bowl ring Authentic Donte Jackson Jersey , but really our franchise is young and right now is experiencing some of its best years. It’s high time that this entire fan base stop preparing itself for losing, and start believe they will win ever game they play, like they nearly did in 2015. It is time to change the culture.The players sure as hell believe that. If their “drip” levels were any higher, we’d have to shut down the entire locker room due to water damage. It’s time to follow their leads as fans, because that is what being a fan is all about. Believe we will win. Every time. Throw caution to the wind, and enjoy the ride.KEEP POUNDING.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz