Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

09.03.2019 04:43
All those yellow flags thrown against the Jacksonville Antworten

Jaguars have coach Doug Marrone seeing red.The Jaguars (3-8) have been penalized 80 times http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-charles-clay-jersey , tying them for seventh in the NFL, and have been docked the fourth-most yards (751).But Marrone's main concern is that Jacksonville has been called for a league-leading 22 personal fouls, none more costly than running back Leonard Fournette's unsportsmanlike conduct penalty last week at Buffalo.Marrone is clearly frustrated with his team's undisciplined ways."It has been addressed and obviously further steps have to be taken for us," Marrone said.Pressed for details, Marrone said he will "talk about it with the team."Fournette was tossed late in the third quarter Sunday and suspended one game without pay a day later for leaving the sideline, running across the field and instigating a fight with Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson. Fournette and Lawson exchanged punches before being separated."Just got to grow up, you know," Jags defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. "I think he understands what he did and how he messed it up."Without the team's best offensive player, Jacksonville failed to score from inside the Buffalo 1-yard line on first down and then got called for consecutive penalties that left the offense facing second-and-goal from the 17. The Jags failed to do much from there and then missed a 42-yard field goal that would have put them ahead 17-14.Adding to Marrone's angst, defensive end Yannick Ngakoue (face mask) and safety Barry Church (unnecessary roughness) were flagged on Buffalo's next two plays 鈥?both 15-yarders that set up the Bills' go-ahead touchdown."The way the team plays is a reflection on me http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jordan-poyer-jersey ," Marrone said. "I understand that. I always have. I've always taken a lot of pride in having a well-disciplined, smart football team and obviously I'm not getting that done."I've been through that before. We've been able to overcome that, and I think when we do, then we have a better opportunity to win football games. There are measures you can take that you hope you don't have to get there and I'm probably getting them too late. I wasn't expecting that out of our football team in Year 2."The Jaguars have little room for error because of offensive struggles related to poor quarterback play, average receivers and mounting injuries. Penalties only make it more difficult for them to move the chains and score.Tom Coughlin, the team's executive vice president of football operations and Marrone's boss, also called out players for their conduct."The way we behave on the field, I mean, it's ridiculous some of the penalties," Coughlin told 1010XL during a charity fundraiser earlier this week. "So there's a lot of things that are going to get addressed and are being addressed."Marrone doesn't believe benching players or fining them is the answer http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jerry-hughes-jersey , noting that "education and learning give you a better chance long term for those things not to occur.""There are a lot of combinations of how to fix it," he added. "But we're looking to fix it right overnight, yes."Jacksonville, which has lost seven consecutive games, hosts Indianapolis (6-5) on Sunday. The Colts have won five in a row, including a 29-26 victory against the Jags three weeks ago.Marrone fired offensive coordinator Nathanial Hackett and benched quarterback Blake Bortles on Monday. He also made it clear more changes could be on the horizon if the team doesn't end its losing streak 鈥?and cut down on the personal fouls."It's basically just going to be an end result; you either get it done or you don't get it done," Marrone said. "If it's not good enough for the people you work for, then hey, they're going to let you go. We all know that. It's nothing to hold your head down about or nothing to feel bad about. It's like anything else. I walk in around here, it's embarrassing http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jeremy-kerley-jersey , it's frustrating."But at the end of the day, there has to be leadership somewhere. Someone has to step up, someone has to go and lead. ... I'm never going to drop my head. I'm working my butt off to do the best job I can. I think as long as you can do that and you don't sulk or make excuses or anything, I can look myself in the mirror and know I did everything I can." The Buffalo Bills have holes to fill all over their offensive line. Left tackle Dion Dawkins and center Russell Bodine were sub-par in 2018 while rookie Wyatt Teller was underwhelming. The bigger problem comes at right guard and right tackle, where John Miller and Jordan Mills are both free agents.Miller has a strange journey so far in his NFL career. He started 28 games over his first two NFL seasons, emerging from the 2015 NFL Draft to become the opening-day starter. Then he was relegated to the bench during his third season when Sean McDermott became the Bills head coach. Under offensive coordinator Rick Dennison, Miller’s skill set fell out of favor. After Dennison was fired, he was re-inserted into the starting lineup under coordinator Brian Daboll.So where exactly does he stand heading into free agency? Should he be considered a starter? A depth player?Comparable contractsMichael SchofieldLos Angeles ChargersSigned a two-year, $5 million contract in 2018Schofield didn’t start his first game until his second season, and began his career at tackle.Then he flipped inside to guard during his third season. He was waived by the Denver Broncos prior to his fourth season Cheap Zay Jones Jersey , but landed with the Los Angeles Chargers. He started five games at tackle in 2017 before they re-signed him on his current two-year deal to be their right guard.Like Miller, he fell out of favor for a while and dealt with setbacks. He’s a borderline starter/reserve player, or at least he was when he signed, and he was about the same age as Miller. He has the ability to swing out to tackle, though, so that adds some value.Joe LooneyDallas CowboysSigned a two-year, $2.1 million contract in 2018Following his rookie contract, Looney signed with the Dallas Cowboys as a depth option on their offensive line, starting just three games in two seasons. He re-signed in Dallas following the 2017 season to backup money but ended up being their starting center in 2018. He had fewer career starts than Miller when he signed his current deal.Billy TurnerDenver BroncosSigned a one-year, $2 million contract in 2018Turner started 14 games for the Miami Dolphins in 2015 and 2016 before being released and claimed by the Denver Broncos. He played in just one game for them in 2017 before re-signing. He started 11 games in 2018 at guard and tackle Bills Marcus Murphy Jersey , filling in after injuries. He is what Mile High Report called a “serviceable guard.”Contract ProjectionIf I’m the Bills, I offer Miller Vlad Ducasse money because I’m probably only keeping one of them around. Ducasse is set to make $2 million in 2019, the final year of his contract. That number is mostly in line with the other contracts listed above, which value marginal starting guards at just over $2 million per season.Two years, $4.8 million including $500,000 signing bonus2019Pro-rated signing bonus: $250,000Salary: $2 millionCap hit: $2.25 million2020Pro-rated signing bonus: $250,000Salary: $2.3 millionCap hit: $2.55 million

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz