Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.03.2019 07:53
Eden Prairie, MN - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson released a statement Monday and said he is "not a child abuser Antworten

Eden Prairie, MN - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson released a statement Monday and said he is "not a child abuser. Adidas Superstar Australia Cheap ." Peterson was deactivated by the Vikings on Friday for this past Sundays home opener against New England after last weeks indictment by a Texas grand jury for reckless or negligent injury to a child. He returned to Montgomery County, Texas on Friday night and was booked into jail, then released on bond early Saturday morning. An investigation into Petersons discipline of one of his sons revealed the 2012 NFL MVP used a switch (a thin, flexible tree branch) to punish his son. The Vikings, on Monday, said Peterson will return to practice this week and is expected to play Sunday against New Orleans. The team said it will come to a further conclusion on Petersons status once the legal system runs its course. Peterson said in the statement he wouldnt discuss the case, but offered an apology and said he had learned much from the proceedings. "My attorney has asked me not to discuss the facts of my pending case," Peterson wrote. "I hope you can respect that request and help me honor it. I very much want the public to hear from me but I understand that it is not appropriate to talk about the facts in detail at this time. Nevertheless, I want everyone to understand how sorry I feel about the hurt I have brought to my child. "I never wanted to be a distraction to the Vikings organization, the Minnesota community or to my teammates. I never imagined being in a position where the world is judging my parenting skills or calling me a child abuser because of the discipline I administered to my son. "I voluntarily appeared before the grand jury several weeks ago to answer any and all questions they had. Before my grand jury appearance, I was interviewed by two different police agencies without an attorney. In each of these interviews I have said the same thing, and that is that I never ever intended to harm my son. I will say the same thing once I have my day in court. "I have to live with the fact that when I disciplined my son the way I was disciplined as a child, I caused an injury that I never intended or thought would happen. I know that many people disagree with the way I disciplined my child. I also understand after meeting with a psychologist that there are other alternative ways of disciplining a child that may be more appropriate. "I have learned a lot and have had to reevaluate how I discipline my son going forward. But deep in my heart I have always believed I could have been one of those kids that was lost in the streets without the discipline instilled in me by my parents and other relatives. I have always believed that the way my parents disciplined me has a great deal to do with the success I have enjoyed as a man. I love my son and I will continue to become a better parent and learn from any mistakes I ever make. "I am not a perfect son. I am not a perfect husband. I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser. I am someone that disciplined his child and did not intend to cause him any injury. No one can understand the hurt that I feel for my son and for the harm I caused him. My goal is always to teach my son right from wrong and that?s what I tried to do that day. "I accept the fact that people feel very strongly about this issue and what they think about my conduct. Regardless of what others think, however, I love my son very much and I will continue to try to become a better father and person." Peterson rushed for 75 yards on 21 carries in Minnesotas season opener, a 34-6 win at St. Louis. He ran for 1,266 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. The Vikings dropped a 30-7 decision to the Patriots on Sunday. Adidas Superstar Australia Sale . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Superstar Shoes Sale Australia . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. http://www.superstaraustraliacheap.com/ . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Sebastian Vettels move to Ferrari seems a fitting one, bringing together motor sports most prestigious team and the most successful driver in the current era.The pleasant symmetry stops there.The harsh reality is that both Ferrari and Vettel have lost their way and need each other to find a route back to the top.This season, Ferrari failed to win a race for the first time since 1993, while Vettel went without a win for the first time since 2007, his debut F1 season in which he raced only eight times.Some contrast to last year, when Vettel won 13 races. This year he managed just four podiums and finished fifth, 217 points behind F1 champion Lewis Hamilton.I know that there is a mountain of work waiting for me, and that is part of the task that I have chosen, Vettel said. I think if you climb a mountain together, that is a very strong bond, and then ending up successful, that is a fantastic outlook.Patience will clearly be required by both parties.Since Alonsos triumph at the Spanish GP in May, 2013, Ferrari has gone 33 races without a win — a painfully long stretch that has already led to decisive action, with Marco Mattiacci replacing long-time team principal Stefano Domenicali.After five seasons, and three runners-up campaigns, two-time F1 champion Fernando Alonso decided hed had enough. Despite the offer of a new contract until 2019, he left Ferrari and is widely tipped to replace Jenson Button at McLaren.We both wanted to open new cycles, Mattiacci said. With Sebastian we get one of the youngest world champions ever.But if Ferraris problems keeping up with Red Bull during Vettels era were frustrating enough, this year Ferrari has fallen even further behind Mercedes, which easily secured a 1-2 double in both the drivers and constructors championships.Ferrari finished fourth in the constructors championship, more than 100 points behind Williiams. Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale. This gave Ferrari limited bargaining power when it came to persuading Vettel to join.The arguments have to be solid arguments ... the project, the investment. You dont just over-sell, Mattiacci said. I was really impressed with how clever he is — an extremely clever person with great passion for Ferrari.Still, the challenge facing Vettel — who grew up with seven-time champion Michael Schumacher as his idol — is considerable.He was comprehensively beaten by Daniel Ricciardo, his less experienced and less illustrious teammate, who won three races and took five third-place finishes in his first season with Red Bull.Vettel was supposed to be Ricciardos mentor, yet it was the Australian who drove like the senior racer.Vettel has been on the front row of the grid only three times this season — with no pole positions — and qualified in the top four only once in the last seven races of the campaign. Quite some fall for a driver who clocked up 39 career GP wins and 45 pole positions, helping Red Bull to four straight doubles.If you take the overall situation this year, yes, it was strenuous, Vettel said. Facing technical problems all the way through the season didnt make life easy.In a somewhat humiliating end to his Red Bull career as he finished eighth at Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, starting from last place after both Red Bulls were sent to the back of the grid because of an illegal aerodynamic influence on the front wing flaps.At least Red Bull placed a giant sticker on the garage floor which said Danke Seb! (Thanks Seb!) in recognition of his efforts.We can look back with a huge amount of pride, team principal Christian Horner said. Its not just the experiences you share on track, its outside the cockpit and as not much more than a boy when he arrived, he now leaves us a young man, as a father and he can be incredibly proud of what hes achieved. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz