Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.03.2019 07:53
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Adrian Beltre had the big hits after Texas manager Ron Washington made the right call on replay twice in a m Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Adrian Beltre had the big hits after Texas manager Ron Washington made the right call on replay twice in a matter of minutes. Discount Nike Shoes Online . Beltre singled home Shin-Soo Choo with the game winner in the ninth inning, drove in his new teammate with a tying double in the seventh, and the Rangers saved a run on a successful replay challenge in a 3-2 victory against the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night. "The system worked today," Beltre said. It worked with a little help from Washingtons instincts during Philadelphias two-run sixth inning. His first big decision was not to challenge a play at third when Jim Joyce called Cesar Hernandez safe on a sacrifice bunt by Ben Revere. Washington came out to talk to the crew chief but didnt challenge. Replay showed the call was correct. Moments later, Revere was called safe at second base by Cory Blaser on a pickoff attempt by Martin Perez. Washington asked for the review, which showed second baseman Donnie Murphys glove on Reveres back as he caught the ball before a diving Reveres hand was back on the bag. Revere would have scored on Ryan Howards double later in the inning, but instead only Jimmy Rollins came home for a 2-0 lead. Rollins broke the scoreless tie with a single. "From my vantage point, I thought he had him, really," Washington said. So did Murphy. "I knew that I caught the ball at the same time I was tagging him," Murphy said. "I had a gut feeling that he wasnt at the base yet. I think maybe what happened I blocked out the umpire a little bit just because of how the throw was." Choo reached base for the fourth time on a four-pitch walk to start the ninth against Phillies left-hander Mario Hollands (0-1), who was making his major league debut. After Elvis Andrus sacrifice bunt and walk to Prince Fielder on a full count, Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg went to right-hander B.J. Rosenberg. Beltre singled softly to right-centre field, scoring Choo without a throw. "Yeah, thats a tough spot for him," Sandberg said of Hollands. "I thought he showed his stuff actually even though he walked two guys. He threw some effective pitches to Fielder there, might have been one strike away from getting him out." New Texas closer Joakim Soria got the win with a perfect ninth inning in his season debut. Mitch Morelands single got the Rangers within 2-1 in the sixth, and Beltre had a tying double with two outs in the seventh to score Choo, who had two singles and was hit by a pitch before his ninth-inning walk. "It was nice to get that win coming from behind and now the chance to win the series," Beltre said. Perez had seven strikeouts through five shutout innings but didnt make it through the sixth, giving up hits to four of the six batters he faced in the inning. Howard batted fifth for the Phillies, snapping a streak of 665 straight regular-season starts as the cleanup hitter dating to June 29, 2008, also against the Rangers. He went 1 for 4 with two strikeouts, including one with two runners on in the eighth inning after the Rangers intentionally walked Marlon Byrd. Philadelphias A.J. Burnett left with a 2-1 lead after six innings in the debut for his fifth team covering 16 seasons. The 37-year-old right-hander gave up seven hits with two walks and three strikeouts. NOTES: Rangers RHP Colby Lewis threw 92 pitches in a minor league exhibition game for Frisco as he continues his comeback from hip surgery. He gave up five runs in 5 1-3 innings. ... The Rangers tweeted an apology after a picture circulated from opening day showing dozens of empty beer cans and bottles at the base of a statue honouring Shannon Stone, the firefighter who died in a fall at the Rangers home stadium in 2011. The team said the debris was removed "in a timely manner but it should not have been allowed to be placed there in the first place. Discount Nike Shoes China . -- Zach Johnson is like most players at the World Challenge, not sure whether hes still playing in 2013 or if hes in the middle of the new wraparound season that officially started in October. Cheap Nike Shoes China Wholesale .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. http://www.discountnikeshoes.com/ . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs and Chicago Blackhawks will both be looking to bounce back from losses on Sunday night when they battle at United Center. The two clubs are also looking to prevent a downward trend heading into the end of the month. The Maple Leafs have now lost two in a row following a six- game winning streak, while the Blackhawks had won 10 of 11 before a loss on Saturday. Chicago welcomed back starting goaltender Corey Crawford last night versus the Columbus Blue Jackets and he made 17 saves in a 3-2 shootout loss. He had missed the previous eight games with an ankle injury. Each goaltender was perfect through four rounds before former Blackhawk Jeremy Morin beat Crawford with a quick wrister. Andrew Shaw kept Chicago alive, however, as he snapped a shot over Sergei Bobrovskys glove. Brandon Saad, the Blackhawks eighth shooter, had Bobrovsky beaten, but his shot rang off the left post. Jack Johnson followed by dragging Crawford out of position with a slick backhand-forehand move and wristed the shot into an open net to put Columbus ahead. Patrick Sharp and Ben Smith tallied for Chicago, which had a 13-game winning streak over Columbus snapped. I thought we did everything, but win that game, Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said. Crawford was appearing in his first game since Nov. 29, so Quenneville could opt to start him again tonight to get him into form. The netminder is 2-1-0 in four career meetings with the Leafs, posting a 3.02 goals against average and .889 save percentage. If not, backup Antti Raanta wouldd face Toronto for the second time in his career. Wholesale Nike Shoes China Paypal. He was blitzed for five goals on 25 shots in the first meeting. After having its winning streak snapped with a loss on Thursday, Toronto was hammered 7-4 by the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday. The Maple Leafs had leads of 2-0 and 3-2 in the first period, but ended up losing for the first time in 15 games this season when scoring first. Well I thought we had a decent start to the hockey game, Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. We did something right to start the game but we got sloppy with the puck and allowed them to get back into the game. Joffrey Lupul posted a goal and an assist while James van Riemsdyk, Peter Holland and David Clarkson all scored for the Maple Leafs. Jonathan Bernier allowed all seven goals on 41 shots, while James Reimer played the final 10 1/2 minutes and stopped the one shot he faced. It is unknown who will start tonight as Toronto begins a seven-game road trip that runs through Jan. 3. Bernier is 1-2-0 in his career versus the Blackhawks with a 3.04 GAA and .906 save percentage, while Reimer is 1-1-0 with a 4.20 GAA and .894 save percentage in two encounters. The Maple Leafs have followed an eight-game slide versus the Blackhawks with back-to-back wins in the series. That includes a 3-2 victory at home on Nov. 1, when Reimer made 45 saves and Holland, van Riemsdyk and Nazem Kadri all scored. Brad Richards and Brent Seabrook had the goals for Chicago, while Crawford made 24 saves. The Blackhawks have won four in a row at home over the Maple Leafs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz