Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

22.05.2019 10:29
Spring blossoms Antworten

Spring blossoms are like a beautiful picture. I love this beautiful season. Spring is coming, I will walk into the bamboo forest where the green is flowing. Bamboo is tall and straight, grows desperately, grows thin and long bamboo leaves, small and exquisite, it is very attractive to you! A pointed bamboo shoot explored the pointed little head from the ground, as if sneakly observing this beautiful spring, and like exploring the road for its little friends... bamboo shoots hiding under the hard land After a whole winter Marlboro Cigarettes, it was spewed out under the call of spring rain Cigarettes Online. Under the big bamboo, on the side of the mountain, next to the bamboo forest, there were bamboo shoots with pointed heads everywhere... One day went up, people called With the ground to dig bamboo shoots, laughter and laughter from time to time out of the bamboo forest wandering out of the bamboo forest, but see a crystal clear stream, the willows along the stream with leaves, the crystal dew on the leaves drip down, falling into the stream In the creek. The creek passes through the cracks of the stone, crosses the mountains, and finally flows into the river and heads for the sea! The big stone stopped its way. It was unmoved and insisted on moving forward in its own direction. After years of hard work, it finally broke through the stones and looked forward more cheerfully! what is that? Oh, it turned out to be a little swallow with a beautiful face. It flew here for a while, and then flew there again Cheap Cigarettes. From time to time, there was a difficult flight show that swooped down and slid... There are still swallows under the eaves in the distance who are constantly busy taking their own nests. I saw it for a while, and I was grassing for a while Wholesale Cigarettes. I didn��t take a rest for a long time. Until a shiny and shiny nest was built, it started to rest. From time to time, I patrol in my own nest and occasionally stop to appreciate myself. The works of this song, sing songs, this lovely spring elf in this vibrant season, I not only saw the picturesque scene, but also saw the bamboo straight up, not bent over the knot; Going to the name of the stream, the spirit of going forward; seeing the courage of the swallows working diligently and earnestly! I love you Cigarettes For Sale, spring!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz