Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

22.05.2019 10:29
In every village Antworten

In every village in the hometown, there are almost all kinds of reservoirs of different sizes, different shades and different shapes. It has provided convenience for villagers to prevent floods and droughts and irrigate farmland. It is also a good thing for the benefit of the country and the people. Some of the reservoirs have been dry and desolate for many years. Some of the reservoirs are covered with weeds, some are planted with crops, some are planted with trees, and some are even filled with garbage, losing the original role of the reservoir. People have seen some sadness and helplessness standing on the bank of the reservoir Wholesale Cigarettes. Occasionally there is a breeze blowing. It seems to be a bit cool, but I always hope to see the turquoise water in front of me. What a beautiful landscape, all people associate And I remember that the water in the reservoir was full, and the water surface was almost flush with the shore. I looked at it with a glance, and the water was deep and clear. The weeping willows on the shore were hidden, like a village girl bathing in the water. The white clouds move on the water, and the strong sunlight exposes the water like a hot spring Marlboro Gold, steaming, and the water in the water swings freely under the breeze Newport Cigarettes... a natural lake scene, one Between Wonderland, a poetic. There are also frogs in the water, jumping up and down, and screaming in the "frogs, frogs", rhythmically reverberating in mid-air, people who swim naturally and vigorously in the reservoir, swimming in full, relying on their own ability to swim to the south bank, I played the style of "friendship first, competition second", encouraged each other, took care of each other, and finally reached the final destination. I went back and forth several times. It was a lively scene that made me feel envious and always wanted to jump into the water. After all, just because I was timid, I was not willing to lag behind and failed. I still bravely jumped into the water. With the help and guidance of my partners, I learned to swim. From a dry duck to a swimming expert, I am very pleased. And confidence has multiplied. It��s been a matter of years ago. Now that I��ve seen the ��dry reservoir��, no matter how good the swimmers have been, it��s only a thing of the past and a great helpless elder who often tells us that The construction of the reservoir is a period of people's commune in the period of five or eight years Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The performance created by a generation has made us remember that the year was vigorous Newport 100S, vigorous, flood-resistant and drought-resistant. Day scenes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz