Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

13.07.2019 05:17
In October Antworten

In October, when I arrived at the San Francisco airport again, I came to pick up my daughter and told me excitedly that she would accompany me to the Fisherman's Wharf to go fishing in the morning, which really surprised me and the fatigue of the journey disappeared. My daughter moved to San Francisco last year. When I went to see her, she led me to visit the famous Fisherman's Wharf. In the harbor, I looked at a white fishing boat. The densely populated fishing rod was like an eye-catching wave. Let me stay on my feet and I will not leave for a long time Carton Of Cigarettes. Although I live inland, I love the sea and love fishing. On weekdays, I am fishing in the ditch, pond, river and lake. If you can get a boat from the famous Fisherman's Wharf and go fishing in the far sea, it is a dream. However, my daughter is seasick, and my English is not good. It is really difficult for a person to go fishing with a foreigner. So I am looking forward to it. I am not too embarrassed to say. It turned out that my daughter had understood my thoughts. This time I learned that I was coming. I had already booked the fishing boat early, and even the fishing license (license) was bought in advance. Heaven, Mongolia, and the sea, in October, at 5 am in San Francisco, there is no trace of light in the sky of the East. Only a few stars blink in the air, and a few salt particles stick to the inverted iron pot. Fisherman's Wharf has not yet woken up, the world's famous bustling and lively tourist attractions mokingusacigarettes.com, this will only be the dozens of small fishing boats that are ready to go out in the harbor, shimmering and staring lights, the ship's bosses are preparing Go sailing. There was a breath of diesel in the air from time to time Marlboro Cigarettes. This was an annoying atmosphere in the usual time. At this moment, I was a little excited. The fishing boat we reserved was docked in the inconspicuous corner of the pier. Obviously we arrived early, the captain. Sorry for the shrug of the shoulders: "Givemeafewmoreminutes." (Give me a few minutes) This gives me time to take a closer look at this small fishing boat. White, the word "ARGO" on the bow is perhaps the size of the boat. It is about seven or eight meters long and only three meters wide. It is two and a half in total. The main cockpit is on the ground floor and the second deck is very small. In addition to a small steering wheel, the antenna radar is used. On the back deck, there are two large rectangular ice buckets. It is estimated that there will be a small coffee table. The blue sponge cushion is placed on the ice bucket. It is also a place for us to take a break on the deck. . The shape of the boat is on the land, and the two stern wheels are the shape of the pickup truck. The captain is called Johann. It looks like a German, and the slim figure matches the dinghy. The wrinkles are like a wave on the face without a retreat to remove the captain. There is also a buddy. The captain calls him tiger, which means the tiger. The tiger is about two meters high. It is really long and sturdy, tall and burly, and strong. Going to the side of the ship, the ship is tilted to the side. Many of the ships can only carry up to six fishermen. In addition to my daughter and I have another young American girl. On the small rear deck, Johann opened the "Navigation Safety Society" in a half circle. He carefully introduced the safety facilities on the ship, especially telling us where the life jacket is placed and how to use it. The old captain said He has 30 years of sailing experience in this sea area, and his tone is firm and confident. At this time, I feel that my life is really in the control of the captain. Then the small ship, the captain will be yours. The reliance of life. But to be honest, my heart is most concerned about whether I can catch fish? What fish are caught? How many fish can you catch? How many fish can you catch? I couldn't help but ask Johann with a lame English and gestures. "Fish, Aboutthefish." (Fish, about fish) Johann actually broke his hand and interrupted me. I used the kind and rigor of the Germans. He said his program without hesitation, and even did not forget to ask, "Areyouallbuyseafishinglicense?" (Do you buy a sea fishing license?) Fishing in San Francisco requires a license. There are a week, there are also long-term. Finally, Johann made an OK gesture towards his only crew, Tiger, and placed a classic takeoff poes for us, and then slipped into the cockpit. Immediately, the dinghy gently slid out of the docked dock, the engine began to whisper, and the diesel sounds sounded easy and crisp. We seem to be the first to sail, all the way to see, most of the fishing boats are still quietly squatting in the harbor Newport Cigarettes Coupons, we slid in front of the row of small fishing boats, giving people a sense of military parade. On the shore, this beautiful city of San Francisco hasn't really woken up yet, and the Fisherman's Wharf is still sparse. The tiger busy on the deck told us that it would take about, the waves began to grow obviously, the hull swayed, and the sound of the diesel engine became a bit high. After a gust of wind, I suddenly felt a smattering of a diesel-filled cigarette. I almost couldn��t breathe. I looked up and looked at the six-seven-meter-high diesel exhaust pipe on my head. It was discovered in the morning dawn. The boat is actually very old. The middle part of the exhaust pipe is leaking, so I can feel the thick diesel smell. I can��t help but look up the boat again and find a lot of paint. Almost peeling off, the edge of the wooden table in the bottom compartment has been polished to the true color of wood. It��s no wonder that Johann��s expression of sorry when he introduced the facilities on board said that the toilet on the ship was broken and could not be used. Only one bucket could be prepared. I suddenly felt that the boat was really too small in the sea. It was not an exaggeration to describe it with a cane. If it wasn��t for Johann��s 30 years of experience in fishing with guests in this area, I��m really worried about watching the Golden Gate Bridge! "The daughter's call, let me return from the fear Cheap Cigarettes. Far away I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, we are driving from east to west, the sky in the east shows a little fish, and the sky in the west is still black." Under the night sky like a black carpet, the Golden Gate Bridge showed her classic silhouette, and the light belt on the cable stayed on the suspension bridge, like wearing a beautiful necklace for her. This is my first time from the sea. Going to see the Golden Gate Bridge, I think she is really tall and majestic. The boat is small, but the speed is so fast that when it is close to the Golden Gate Bridge, the bridge seems to be pressed down from the sky, giving you a nervous excitement. Feeling. The closer I get to the Golden Gate Bridge, the more I feel that my breathing is accelerating. It��s something I couldn��t imagine before I walked under the Golden Gate Bridge. I put my arms and my thumb on the poos to make my daughter show the innocence of today. The wind is not big, the weather is not cool, although it is San Francisco in the late autumn, I don��t feel the bitter chill. The temperature in the morning is only 10 degrees, and it rises to 27 degrees at noon. But the waves at sea are still very big. Willow boat The excitement of crossing the Golden Gate Bridge was quickly wiped out by the big waves that came on the front. The boat was almost without rules and swaying. The feeling of tilting and shaking was like a pirate ship in the park. If you don't hold it Something is absolutely unstable and unstable. Maybe it is becau
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz