Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

13.07.2019 05:17
er string. I even Antworten

er string. I even thought that like a little daughter is spoiling me. For example, after each class, when she found out my textbooks, parcels, teacups... so many personal belongings, and sometimes I was so helpless Newport Cigarettes, I became obliged to start my little follow-up. For another example, I often find that she likes a little teacher and likes to help others. It all seems to be natural. Jiang Xiaotong, using her understanding, in my heart, quickly accumulating all her good feelings after a test Marlboro Cigarettes, Jiang Xiaoyu once again proved his excellence with the results Marlboro Red, the only perfect score of the whole class. I forgot her initial "offence" to me. In the office, she talked about her all kinds of things. That feeling is like finding a piece of jade. Ouyang teacher who partnered with me sighed with a sigh of relief. "This child is really excellent and very flattering, but it is also very pitiful Cigarettes For Sale." From the intermittent words of Ouyang teacher, I learned about Jiang Xiaotong's life experience. When she was three years old, her parents divorced and her father went abroad. She gave her a mother. Last year, a car accident took away the mother's life. Today, grandfather, grandmother, and a pair of old people have adopted her. Hey, it��s time to go around the knees, and the mother��s tenderness is touched. When I was in class, I saw Xiao Yan��s eyes, less severe and more pity. I decided to find a suitable opportunity to return the book to him. After all, it is not an unforgivable mistake of a child. It is just a contest between the teacher and the student. It is not destined to be the pain she should bear. Moreover, fate imposes too many hardships on her. After a class, Xiao Xiao went to the office and sent me a cup. Just about to leave, I grabbed her little hand, "Xiao Xiao, this book is still for you. Promise the teacher, don't read the extracurricular books in any class, okay?" I think, my expression must be very soft, I The tone must be very warm, because I saw - tears, turned around in Xiaolan's eyes, and finally did not fall Carton Of Cigarettes. A child who is so intimate and strong. Perhaps it was the joy of losing, she even forgot to say "thank you", just murmured, "Mom, I finally found you back, and found your love--" Before I talked, her thin back , fleeting in the office. Oh, it is a child. A fairy tale book, I never thought about what a book means for a child. Until that class. Xiao Xiao told me with a shyness, "Teacher, thank you for giving me this book. This is the last birthday present that my mother left for me." She said, her eyes were a little red, "Mom left. Time, tell me, she loves me. She said that love is a tree, she planted it in the book. She said that as long as I read it with my heart, the tree will sprout, bloom, and the result..."My eyes Some are damp, for the mother in that paradise, and also for such a sensible Xiaoxiao. Later, I learned from other children's mouth that the day of my first class was exactly Xiao Han's birthday. So I am a little embarrassed, more heartache! I deeply understand that the book is in the heart of Xiaohan, not just the weight of a book, it is the weight of maternal love! Soon, the school launched a book donation campaign to donate more than 80% of the children in poor mountain areas who are eager to read and have no books. Unexpectedly, Xiao Xiao donated her love story, Andersen's Fairy Tales, I found her. "Xiao Xiao, don't you have any other books to donate?" There is no new 80%." She lowered her little head. I am a little sad. The person who loves her the most goes, who will buy another book for her?" Xiao Xiao, you... you don't have to donate. "I have some whimpers. After all, she is a child who needs this book more. She shook her head. "Or, Xiao Xiao, the teacher bought you a donation, ok?" "I can't bear to let this child down. Xiao Xiao looked up and her eyes filled with tears. "Teacher, I know you are good to me, but I decided to donate this book." "I saw her stubbornness and perseverance in biting her teeth." Then, Xiao Xiao. What about mom's love? You don't want to see it sprout, bloom, and result? "I cautiously asked her to open her mouth and smile, and her face was still full of tears. "Teacher, in my heart, love, has taken root and sprouted." I want to let love grow in the hearts of other children, blossom in their hearts, and result. If my mother is there, I will be a little shocked to support me. Suffering and misfortune did not kill this child. Her pure and beautiful wish turned out to be "letting love, and making flowers in the hearts of others."

Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Online Cigarettes

«« In October
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz