Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 05:35
Sunday nights season-ending 5-1 win over the Calgary Flames. Late in the second period, Byron hit Sedin into the boards and the Antworten

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Nigeria beat Mexico 3-0 in the Under-17 World Cup final on Friday to win the tournament for a record fourth time. Hydro Flask Korting . Nigeria went ahead in the ninth minute through Erick Aguirres own goal before Kelechi Iheanacho doubled the lead in the 56th. Nigeria captain Musa Muhammed scored from a free kick in the 81st minute to complete the victory as the country surpassed Brazils three titles at the U17 level. In what was a rematch of Nigerias 6-1 win in the opening Group F match, Mexico had the better chances early. Alejandro Diazs close-range effort was just wide of the target and minutes later Nigeria goalkeeper Dele Alampasu tipped Ivan Ochoas header over the bar. However, Nigeria then went on a counterattack and Musa Yahahas shot deflected off Aguirre and past Mexico goalkeeper Raul Gudino. The remainder of the opening half was played at a frenetic pace and saw both sides squander opportunities. Alampasu made another good save in the 30th minute from Ulises Jaimes header after a lovely ball from Mexico captain Ulises Rivas. For Nigeria, Awoniyis strike hit the side of the net in the 37th minute, while Yahahas long-range effort struck the crossbar just before halftime. Both teams threatened in the opening stages of the second half, and Nigeria doubled its lead when Iheanacho took advantage of Gudinos poor attempt to clear the ball. Mexico continued to attack and could have scored when Aguirre found Ochoa in space. But his header from right in front of goal was wide of the target. The West Africans sealed the victory when Muhammed curled a free kick from the edge of the penalty box over the wall and past the outstretched arms of Gudino in the 81st minute. Earlier, Sweden clinched third place after beating Argentina 4-1, thanks to Valmir Berishas hat trick. Carlos Strandberg also scored for Sweden, while Lucio Campagnucci found the net for Argentina. "Theres a lot of feelings right now, Sweden coach Roland Larsson said. "This is my last game with this team, so this is the perfect present for me. "This is a sensation for Swedish football; no one would believe we could do this." Iheanacho was crowned Golden Ball winner for best player, while Swedens Berisha earned the Golden Shoe award for most goals with seven. Hydro Flask Kopen . PETERSBURG, Fla. Hydro Flask Wit . PAUL, Minn. http://www.belgiehydroflask.com/ . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to.Daniel Sedin has seemingly escaped serious injury. The Vancouver Canucks forward had a CT scan following a hit from behind into the boards by Paul Byron in Sunday nights season-ending 5-1 win over the Calgary Flames. Late in the second period, Byron hit Sedin into the boards and the 33-year-olds head crashed into the glass. Byron received a five-minute major for boarding on the play and a game misconduct. No further discipline is expected for Byron. Sedin met the media on Monday saying that everything will be fine health-wise. "I hit my head on the glass," said Sedin, who finished the season with 16 goals and 31 assists in 73 games played. "I tried to lift my head, but couldnt get it off the ice. Hydro Flask Belgie. I thought: lay still." The Swede admits that he was scared in the immediate aftermath of the incident. "I was scared," said Sedin. "I felt something wasnt right. I couldnt lift my head off the ice. It feels okay today." Byron, 24, reached out to Sedin following the game. The Ottawa native texted Sedin to apologize. "Im glad hes okay," said Byron. The Canucks finished the season in 12th place in the Western Conference, missing the playoffs for just the third time since 2000. Sedin acknowledges that things have to change for next season. "Its been a tough year," he said. "I think we need to get back to playing the way we know how to play." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz