Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

17.07.2019 05:33
The Minnesota Vikings finally get a rematch ag Antworten

ainst the Philadelphia Eagles after that atrocious performance by Minnesota. It’s not an ideal time to play the Eagles Dan Bailey Jersey , due to the direction the season has been going. However, this is also the best time to turn things around, and what a momentum-swinger it would be for the season if the Vikings pull it off. Here are three things to keep an eye out for:3. George Iloka will get snaps on defenseWhen Iloka was signed, it was sort of a big deal. Iloka was a known name, someone who Zimmer knew well during his time in Cincinnati. However, he hasn’t played any snaps on defense, at least from what I know. If he did, it may have been one or two plays. He’s been dormant for the most part. So, when will the Vikes begin to plug him in? I’ll be honest, I’m not to familiar with defensive schemes, I sometimes notice things that don’t seem right. Based off what I’ve seen http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-randy-moss-jersey , something isn’t right, and really it can’t get any worse when trying to plug Iloka in. I’ve heard some social media talk regarding where Iloka would fit best. I don’t know how it would work, or if it would, but Anthony Barr could be moved to defensive end, and Iloka would take Barr’s spot. Zimmer has said that Barr has great speed off the edge. 2. Aldrick Robinson’s productivity Robinson will reign over Laquon Treadwell. After a two touchdown performance, and the chemistry that was seen between Cousins and Robinson, he deserves more looks. Before last Sunday’s game, Robinson’s last, and only NFL touchdown came back in the 2012 preseason. You guessed right, it was no other than Cousins who threw him the pass. A lot of fans were worried about the lack of catches, in regards to how many passes he was thrown. He’s known to be able to stretch the field Womens Ameer Abdullah Jersey , so those targets were mainly from deep ball passes, and Robinson being the intended receiver when a quarterback is being pressured. Robinson will emerge as a solid third wideout throughout the season. Heck, if you’re looking for a sleeper in fantasy, I’d pick him up. High-risk, high-reward type player. 1. Emergence of a new leader on defenseThere has been a leadership void during the time Everson Griffen has been out. The defense looks like a hot mess, and someone needs to step up and be a solid defensive leader. If I were to pick on who should emerge as a leader, or will emerge as a leader is Eric Kendricks. Xavier Rhodes is kicking penalty flags like a child, Harrison Smith is a quite leader I feel like, and not the vocal leader Griffen has been. Sheldon Richardson could step up, Danielle Hunter, too. The Vikings have so much defensive talent Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , just no one who can calm them down or amp them up. Bold prediction:With the way the Eagles run defense is, Minnesota will find themselves airing the ball out a lot during the game. Cousins will throw for 475 yards, and three touchdowns against the Eagles’ defense. Smith will find another interception today, I feel like he’s been close to grabbing one in almost every game. Anthony Barr in somehow, someway will redeem himself for his lackluster performances so far this season. Latavius Murray gets a few big breaks, and grabs one rushing touchdown, with 85 yards off of 15 carries. Vikings pull it off in a shoot-out, 32-31. If the Vikings are going to avoid following a 13-3 season in 2017 with a 1-3-1 start to 2018, they’ll likely have to do it without running back Dalvin Cook.Cook is expected to miss Sunday’s game against the Eagles, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.The second-year tailback injured a hamstring 20 days ago, during a 29-29 tie at Lambeau Field against the Packers. He missed the Week Three game against the Bills Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , and he played on the following Thursday night against the Rams, on a pitch count. But Cook had no carries after halftime in the 38-31 loss, and the extra rest following the Thursday night contest apparently isn’t enough to get Cook ready to go.Without Cook, Latavius Murray becomes the top option in the Minnesota backfield. In the two games since Cook was injured, however, Murray has four total carries for three total yards.And so the reality for the Vikings may be more passing from quarterback Kirk Cousins, who already has 1,387 passing yards in four games. That puts him on pace of 5,548 yards, less than 30 yards short of the single-season record.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz