Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

02.08.2019 08:03
Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jones Antworten

seems to be aware that a lot of people think picking him sixth overall was a mistake. But he doesn’t want to give it much thought.Jones http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Darius-Slayton-Jersey , the quarterback from Duke whom the Giants liked a lot more than most outside observers, said today at the team facility that he just isn’t going to listen to what fans or the media have to say on the subject.“It’d be hard to be completely unaware of that stuff,” Jones said. “But I don’t focus on that. There’s a lot to focus on, there’s a lot to learn for me right now, being here, learning the offense, trying to pick up a lot of stuff Rhett Ellison Color Rush Jersey , so I’m not sure I can afford to really focus on that too much.”That’s the right answer. All Jones can do is get to work and try to prove that drafting him was the right call. Whether the Giants made a mistake or not remains to be seen, but for Jones, letting the outside noise get to him would definitely be a mistake. Let’s check your Monday headlines"Good morning, New York Giants fans!The NFL Combine is almost here, and that is going to dominate the discussion for the next week.Breaking down what Giants will be looking for at NFL CombinePaul Schwartz says the Giants are “not hyperventilating” to find a new Week 1 quarterback but “would like to find Manning’s heir apparent” in this draft.Schwartz also says there is “some desperation” to upgrade the talent on defense, and that the organization has a “strong desire” to find a new starter at right tackle.To be honest, none of that comes as a surprise.Giants will have these players on their radar at NFL CombinePaul Schwartz says Dwayne Haskins Olivier Vernon Color Rush Jersey , Devin White and Jonah Williams are players the Giants will be eyeing closely. I’m sure there will be several others.Mark Schofield’s RSP Mailbag: Quarterback Q&A – The Rookie Scouting Portfolio (RSP)I love Mark Schofield and his quarterback insights. I hate the fact that to make a living he needs to write for places other than Big Blue View. This post is worth your time.FMIA: The Combine Names to Know and How NFL Might Handle Kraft – ProFootballTalkPeter King is always a must-read on Monday mornings. Today, King has a really informative Combine breakdown.BBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSFinally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz