Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

12.08.2019 09:01
In those years Antworten

In those years Parliament Cigarettes, in the wild years, there will always be some regrets in the place where the gossip can't be beaten. These regrets fall away with time and slowly become thoughts in the bottom of my heart. When I miss not only the place and the people, but also the time at that time, this feeling is unforgettable. After all, time has not returned to the beginning. Sometimes a familiar melody or a familiar taste or a familiar look. The scene can bring our thoughts back to the past, the edge of our youth. These days, I have been continuing my boring and busy life and work. Every day, I have to sit down and count the banknotes and the debts, or run around with a reluctant smile in the big things, I think I work. This is the case in the future, but so far, I have not been able to adapt to the life after the transformation of life definition in the past two years mokingusacigarettes.com. I feel that for some feelings, once sensitive, the flow of water has gradually disappeared unconsciously, and this is actually the most pity of the Buddha, one flower and one world, one leaf and one leaf. In the prosperous era, everyone at every stage of their lives will have some unwillingness to show their hearts, deeply hidden in a corner of the heart, when the bustling end, the years are dry and noisy, this place in the bottom of my heart will Quietly playing the melody of memories, to play back those precious ones. Like the short life of Tsangyang Gyatso, what we remember is his romantic beauty in front of the Buddha and the helplessness to reality. No one will ever know his mood at the time, and whispering to the Buddha, just let that Is it regrettable that the boy and his beautiful poems will quietly circulate in those days that they have missed the years Newport Cigarettes, the stories they missed or the love? It��s so short in life, why bother to worry about those long-lost thoughts, why should you go to the empty and enjoy the lingering scent of the poetry, stay away from the reverse of the dream, all the way, the free soul, linger in the world, to accompany the Buddha The former loneliness.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz