Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

14.08.2019 04:50
Since the Minnesota Vikings made him t Antworten

EAGAN Kirk Cousins Jersey , Minn. (AP) — heir top draft pick last year, Dalvin Cook has played in only seven of a possible 24 regular-season games.That means the early lessons have been just as much about handling injuries and making the most of the inaction as they’ve been about picking up the playbook and adjusting to NFL speed.“I’ve just been gaining knowledge from my teammates, all the older guys,” Cook said. “The guys in my room have just been pushing me through it. I’ve been learning through this whole process, and I’m just trying to become a better player and better person.“That’s what I’ve been getting from the whole experience, and it’s nothing negative. Yeah, I’ve been injured and banged up, but I’m just learning through the whole experience. Once I get back, it’s going to be on.”That’s the kind of attitude that pushed him through the grueling rehab after a torn ACL in his left knee, suffered in the fourth game of his rookie season against Detroit. He stayed ahead of schedule and was ready in time for the opener this year, contributing 95 total yards in his first performance under new offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, who eagerly sought to maximize the versatile and elusive Cook’s impact as a ball carrier and a pass-catcher as soon as he was hired last winter.This fall has, by some measures, been more frustrating because of the seemingly minor hamstring injury Cook experienced on a hot afternoon in Green Bay on Sept. 16. He was ruled out of the following game, listed as questionable to play at Los Angeles on Sept. 27 and lined up at tailback in a limited role that night. Cook was deemed questionable again to play at Philadelphia on Oct. 7 and against Arizona on Oct. 14, but he ultimately watched both of those games from the sideline, too.Then the Vikings decided enough was enough and kept him off the practice field for two full weeks. After sitting out against New Orleans, his fifth absence in the last six games, Cook returned to practice as a limited participant on Wednesday. He said he never had a setback. The injury simply didn’t fully subside.“With these things, if you kind of keep stepping on them and keep doing what you’re doing, they’re just going to keep lingering along,” Cook said. “You’ve got to kind of shut the body down. That’s why I’m so confident in our medical staff, because they’ve got the right plan set up for me. We’ve been going by what my body has for me daily. My body’s been reacting to it good, so it was very important.”Cook was listed as questionable for the game against Detroit on Sunday when this week’s injury report was announced after practice on Friday. With the bye week coming next, the Vikings could always play it safe and give him even more time to heal. Coach Mike Zimmer downplayed the significance of the bye in the decision.“If guys can play, they play,” Zimmer said. “That’s just how we do it around here.”No matter how many times Cook has tested the hamstring, there’s no telling whether it’s back to normal until that first carry.“You can practice. You can run around. You can run straight. You can do all that,” Cook said. “But it’s about going out there and the person chasing you and you turning your body and you twisting your body and having the twitch to do it. That’s when hamstrings occur.”Other players listed as questionable for Sunday were wide receiver Stefon Diggs (rib), left tackle Riley Reiff (foot), cornerback Xavier Rhodes (foot) and strong safety Andrew Sendejo (groin). Linebacker Anthony Barr (hamstring), left guard Tom Compton (knee) and backup running back Roc Thomas (hamstring) were ruled out. We’re getting closer to the draft Marcus Sherels Jersey , folks!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftChris’ Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft v6.0: License to MockNew,51commentsWe’re getting closer to the draft, folks!CDTShareTweetShareShareChris’ Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft v6.0: License to MockConnection (Brandon Norris), updated 31 MarchOther teams using random Big BoardsClassic difficultyUser-voted Team Needs (G, OT, LB, DL, WR, TE, EDGE, C)Also, due to the lateness of the hour, I might not get quite as in-depth with the reasoning behind these picks as I usually might.As a reminder, here are the eight selections we start the draft with:There are no trade offers that come across before the picks begin to flow, and there aren’t any that come in when Pick #18 hits the board. Here’s what the Big Board looks like as we prepare to make our first selection:Three offensive linemen have come off the board thus far: Cody Ford went to Green Bay at #12, Jawaan Taylor went to Carolina at #16, and Jonah Williams went to the New York Giants at #17. As you can see, this board is certainly different than some of the other ones we’ve used, and it looks like we can probably hold off until the second round on jumping about the offensive line train. So, let’s fill in what might be the Vikings’ second-biggest position of need.Round 1, Pick 18 - Christian Wilkins, DT, ClemsonWith the departure of Sheldon Richardson, the Vikings are going to need someone that can step in and provide disruption in the center of the defense next to Linval Joseph. Wilkins is exactly the guy that can provide that. He’s got outstanding speed and quickness for a guy that tipped the scales at the Scouting Combine at 315 pounds, and would immediately slot in as the three-technique tackle in the Vikings four-man defensive front.As we get ready to start Round 2, a couple of trade offers roll in from a pair of AFC teams.Let’s take the Chiefs’ offer, because two second rounders are better than one, am I right?Two more trade offers roll in as we get ready to select twice in the span of three picks:Sorry, guys. . .not interested.Here’s the board:Round 2, Pick 59 (from Kansas City) - Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&MAs we’ve talked about with some of the players that the Vikings could potentially take on the offensive line Xavier Rhodes Jersey , it’s likely someone’s going to have to move. As I’ve said all along, I think it’s better to move Pat Elflein to a guard spot than it is to move Riley Reiff inside, largely because Elflein has played guard at a high level in college in the past. McCoy is going to be an outstanding zone-blocking center, and that’s what the Vikings are going to be doing going forward. So, he’s the guy.Round 2, Pick 61 (from Kansas City) - Kelvin Harmon, WR, North Carolina StateI had thought about Deebo Samuel here, but he’s likely going to be more of a slot guy, and the Vikings don’t need more slot guys with Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs on the roster. That and New Orleans took him at #60. In Harmon, the Vikings are getting a bigger outside target (6’3”, 220 pounds) that can become a factor right away in the red zone and, in all likelihood, become a significant contributor in three-wide sets.No trade offers to start Round 3, but we do get a couple as the time for our selection comes around.Just for kicks, I take the Cardinals’ offer and drop all the way out of Round 3, picking up the first selection in the three subsequent rounds. This just seems like a Spielman move to me, so what the hey?On to (virtual) Day 3 of the draft, where I’ve now managed to amass eight picks. . .two fourths, a fifth, three sixths, and two sevenths. Much like the wedding at the end of Spaceballs, we’re going to move on to the “short, short” version of this draft, as I’ll just put up the Big Board at the time of the pick as well as the selection, and I’ll be trying to fill the team needs from here on out as well.Here’s how things look when we kick off Round 4.Round 4, Pick 103 (from Arizona) - Benny Snell, RB, KentuckyAnd for our second fourth-round pick, which is actually our own.Round 4, Pick 120 - Jace Sternberger, TE Mike Remmers Jersey , Texas A&MNow on to Round 5, and our lone selection in this round with the pick we received from the Cardinals.Round 5, Pick 139 (from Arizona) - Germaine Pratt, LB, North Carolina StateBack at the top of Round 6 with our final selection from the Arizona trade.Round 6, Pick 174 (from Arizona) - Martez Ivey, OT, FloridaNext up, our second pick in the sixth round.Round 6, Pick 190 - Sutton Smith, Edge, Northern IllinoisLast, our Compensatory selection in the sixth round.Round 6, Pick 209 (Compensatory) - Gardner Minshew, QB, Washington StateLast, but not least, our two seventh-round Compensatory Selections, for which I’ll do one board for both.Round 7, Pick 247 (Compensatory) - Mike Bell, S, Fresno StateRound 7, Pick 250 (Compensatory) - Tyler Bowling, G, TulsaSo, here is my complete 11-man draft class for this simulation:If you’d like to see how the entire draft unfolded, you can check out all 254 picks at this link here.Let me know what you think, folks!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz