Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
panxing18 Offline

19.08.2019 04:57
am. You know, I enjoy this feeling Antworten

Merry Tuesday Garrett Bradbury Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , everybody!Anyone else starting to get excited for Sunday’s game yet? I am. You know, I enjoy this feeling....wait, this non-feeling. Lemme explain. You may remember a time in the not-so-distant past, when anytime the Vikings had a prime time game scheduled, you dreaded it the entire week leading up to the game. Dreaded it, you just KNEW it was going to be a disaster. It didn’t matter how well the Vikings were playing that year, and it didn’t matter how poorly their opponent was playing at the time. In the early part of this decade, it could have been the 1998 Vikings scheduled to play at home against the 2008 Lions (I know it’s impossible, but don’t bother me with reality right now), and if it was going to be a prime time game, the safe money would’ve been on the Lions to win by about 30, and 20 of the Vikings’ 22 starters would get injured, arrested, or abducted by aliens. Guaranteed. Ummm鈥?..what was I talking about? Oh yeah, I don’t dread prime-time games anymore, and I like that feeling....err.....non-feeling.Around the DN since our last open thread:Before I post any links Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , I want to put this out there. If anyone takes issue with any bannings that have taken place, or anything else for that matter, please email me. I’ll be happy to discuss it there, this is a place for everyone, and I do want to hear from people if they don’t like something or if there is something I or we can do better The comments section isn’t the place for it, but email me and I will be more than happy to discuss whatever. My email address is on my profile.Luft Krigare posted Good Morning Gjallarhorn Ep 26: In the Raw Jets post-game.Lucas Ailport has three takeaways from the Vikings-Jets game. That’s funny, the Vikings had four takeaways from that game.Eric shares five game-changing plays from the win over the Jets.Arif posted Norse Code Podcast 254: Escape from New Jersey (2018).Ted wonders just how big was Sunday’s win?Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:The Cowboys traded a first-round pick to Oakland in exchange for Amari Cooper, per ESPN.The Falcons squeaked out a win against the Giants last night, score and highlights from the Sporting News. The loss drops the Giants to 1-6. I wonder if Pat Shurmur is second-guessing his decision to take that head coaching job.Fox Sports says the Vikings defense is now back to ‘elite’ status. At Vikings.com, catch Coach Zimmer’s Monday presser, Wobby opens the Pick 6 Mailbag, and there’s lots of highlights, interviews, and more to sift through in the media vault.Le’Veon Bell will remain somewhere other than with the Steelers again this week, per NFL.com. I don’t get how they could be unable to come to an agreement by now, or by a couple years ago Garrett Bradbury black jersey , I’d love to have access to those “negotiations”. Both sides must walk into the room, they throw chairs and tables at each other, and they walk out when everything’s broken. Meeting adjourned, then they have a press conference & say that there was a lot of progress and they’re confident a deal will be done soon.We come to today’s media selection:Hey, how ‘bout a little Primus? Let’s get the week goin’, crank it up!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the knoephla soup It could be a way to get him on the field more" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 OffseasonReport: Vikings considering moving Jayron Kearse to linebackerNew Garrett Bradbury Jersey Mens ,80commentsIt could be a way to get him on the field moreCDTShareTweetShareShareReport: Vikings considering moving Jayron Kearse to linebackerPhoto by Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesSince he was a seventh-round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, Minnesota Vikings safety Jayron Kearse has climbing his way up the depth charts. He’s always been an outstanding special teams player, and he’s started to get more snaps on defense as well. However, his path to starting at safety appears to be blocked by the emergence of Anthony Harris, who was outstanding in 2018 after taking over the starting spot.The Vikings look like they might be taking a step towards finding a way to get Kearse on the field even more often.According to Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the Vikings are considering moving the 6’4”, 215-pound Kearse to the weakside linebacker position.Right now, the Vikings’ starting weakside linebacker spot is occupied by Ben Gedeon, but Gedeon also comes off the field when the Vikings go into their sub packages. In recent years, one of the ways that teams have found success against the Vikings is by using offensive personnel groupings that force the Vikings to stay in their base 4-3 defense rather than deploying more members of the secondary in nickel and dime packages instead. If Kearse were able to take over as the weakside linebacker instead of Gedeon, it might give them enough flexibility to adjust to what opponents are doing, allowing the team to shift to more of a “big nickel” look if necessary.You would have to assume that Kearse would have to add a little weight in order to make the full-time transition to linebacker, and perhaps the team has already told him that’s something he needs to work towards doing. In any case, I don’t think the move of Jayron Kearse to linebacker is a bad idea, and it will be interesting to see how. . .or if. . .this is implemented in the offseason programs and into the preseason.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz