Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
liny195 Offline

09.09.2019 10:19
/www.brownsfanshop.com/ Antworten

BEREA Joel Bitonio Color Rush Jersey , Ohio (AP) — Tyrod Taylor’s first days as a backup for the Browns have been difficult.And not just because he lost his job.Taylor, who was replaced as Cleveland’s starter by rookie Baker Mayfield earlier this week, was cleared from concussion protocol and returned to practice Thursday, but was limited by a back injury that could prevent him from being Cleveland’s No. 2 quarterback on Sunday in Oakland.Coach Hue Jackson said Taylor was limited and there’s a chance Drew Stanton will be the backup when Mayfield makes his first NFL start against the Raiders.“We will see exactly where that is,” Jackson said. “He did not do a lot, so I will make sure that if we do put him out there, that he’s ready to go. Obviously, Drew has been there since the situation with Tyrod had happened. We will see where that is. I will know more about that tomorrow.”Jackson plans to make a decision on his No. 2 quarterback Friday before the team flies to California.Taylor was in the locker room after practice, but said he couldn’t speak with reporters because he had a meeting.The 29-year-old sustained a head injury while taking a pounding during the first half of last week’s game against the New York Jets. Mayfield replaced him and guided the Browns to a 21-17 win, their first in 20 games stretching to the 2016 season.Taylor was under siege early on, taking hits on five of Cleveland’s first six offensive plays as the line appeared to have several communication breakdowns, which resulted in Jets players getting free shots on the QB.Coordinator Todd Haley said those early mistakes up front led directly to Taylor’s rough performance (4 of 14 for 19 yards), and contributed to his injuries.“I blame it 100 percent,” Haley said. “I know that we are all very excited about Baker. That being said, I just want everybody to know that I think Tyrod has done nothing but a tremendous job and has done nothing but put us in a position to win the first two games. I have been very clear when talking about things that are not always comfortable talking about that we have made too many mental errors. A coach is never proud to say that of his group.“That is what we need to do as a group because if we make some of the errors that we have made in all three games, it is not going to matter who is playing. … It was not a fair situation to put Tyrod in.”Haley was effusive in praising Taylor for serving as a model and mentor for Mayfield, the No. 1 overall pick and Cleveland’s presumptive franchise leader.During his first season with Cleveland, Haley has been publicly candid when discussing several issues https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Terrance-Mitchell-Jersey , and cameras captured some of his frank style during scenes on HBO’s “Hard Knocks” series which chronicled Browns camp this summer.Because of his affinity for Taylor, Jackson’s decision to switch to Mayfield could have been against Haley’s wishes. But the former Pittsburgh offensive coordinator would not comment on whether he agreed with the move.“I am going to choose to not talk about any of the internal stuff,” he said. “I like all of the guys, and I believe in all of the guys. What I will say about Tyrod is he came in and has been a leader from Day 1 of this group and of this entire building.“There was not this same excitement and prettiness to it right now, and he was and is a big part of getting this thing continued and going in the right direction because I feel like we are.“How this goes around, we have to have all of those guys ready all of the time, and he will be.”NOTES: Haley acknowledged that the trick-play, 2-point conversion the Browns executed flawlessly last week was stolen from the Eagles, who ran their “Philly Special” to perfection in the Super Bowl. “I have no shame,” he said. “That is the whole league, though. I think you need to have your eyes open.” … DE Myles Garrett called the NFL’s roughing-the-passer crackdown “ridiculous” and said he won’t risk an injury to avoid a penalty. “I’m not willing to tear something to lay him on the ground like a child,” he said. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton insists he isn’t missing a game.The Panthers quarterback said he’ll be ready to play against the Browns on Sunday despite lingering pain in his throwing shoulder. But coach Ron Rivera wasn’t quite as certain Wednesday, leaving the door open by saying, “We’ll see. We’re not even to Friday.”More than 20 months after having surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff, the 6-foot-5, 245-pound giant of a quarterback is still experiencing pain and discomfort in his right shoulder that is limiting what he can do on the field. Offensive coordinator Norv Turner has limited Newton’s downfield throws this season and twice replaced the league’s 2015 MVP with backup Taylor Heinicke when lining up for Hail Mary passes.Newton reps were limited in practice Wednesday — as they have been for several weeks — as part of Rivera calls “the new normal.”The Panthers (6-6) are a half-game behind the Vikings in the race for the second NFC wild card spot following a disappointing 24-17 loss to the Buccaneers last Sunday in which Newton was intercepted four times.Newton has thrown downfield fewer times this year than at any point in his career. That’s by design in order to prevent his shoulder from wearing out. As a result, he’s completing a career-high 69.5 percent of his passes Jarvis Landry Jersey , mostly because of the used of check-downs and short passes underneath the coverage.Rivera said Newton and the offensive coaches are “doing the best they can” to manage the situation. He said it’s critical that Newton communicates with coaches on how he feels.“We have to make decisions going forward as to how the offense has to click,” Rivera said. “He has to be very transparent with Norv when it comes to the plays” he can run.Browns interim coach Gregg Williams said Newton still has plenty of pop in his shoulder.“I’ve heard the reports (about the shoulder), but when I see the film I still him being able to zing in when he wants to,” Williams said. “And when he has a solid pocket where he can still get his body weight behind him, he can still do that.”When asked if he’ll need to get his shoulder addressed medically once again after the season, Newton said, “among other things.”He wouldn’t elaborate in his weekly news conference on what other parts of his body might need to be addressed, saying “c’mon, you know people are looking at this tape.”When pressed on whether he will need surgery, Newton grinned and said, “I can neither confirm nor deny.”Newton also declined to say if there’s a particular play in which he reinjured the shoulder or if it is simply the result of continued wear and tear on the body.Regardless, Newton said he doesn’t regret having the surgery in March of 2017, saying it “needed to be done.”But he also acknowledged he didn’t think he would still be having problems with his shoulder at this point in his NFL career.“I would not have expected me to still have the kind of things that are lingering from that, but it is what it is,” Newton said. “It’s about managing pain and understanding that you have a job to do and a responsibility to put your best product out on the field. I want to do that not only for myself but this team.”__

hernandez Offline

24.10.2019 15:50
#2 RE: /www.brownsfanshop.com/ Antworten

دبی همیشه در تمامی عرصه ها سعی در بهترین شدن دارد و این بار با ساخت تم پارک بالیوود دبی این امر را عملی ساخته است.اگر می خواهید با یکی دیگر از عجایب و شگفتی های دبی آشنا شوید و هیجان بی مانندی را در تور دبی خود تجربه نمایید با ما در این بخش همراه باشید.
پارک-بالیوود-دبی

درباره تم پارک بالیوود دبی
این پارک با ایده گرفتن از ۹ فیلم سینمای بالیوود یا همان کشور هندوستان ساخته شده است که این فیلم ها عبارتند از راک آن, دان, باج, شعله, نترس, مغول اعظم, زندگی دوباره تکرار نمی شود, را وان و کریش هستند که همگی از آثار برجسته هالیوود هستند.

در این پارک ۶ نوع وسیله کوجود است که تمامی ان ها برای این است که شما پا به دنیای فیلم های اکشن هندی بگذارید و در ان ها نمی توانید تنها خوش گذرانی کنید و این وسایل تنها برای تفریح نیستند.این وسایل برای انتقال شما به پشت صحنه این پارک با شخصیت های انسانی کریش  و را وان است که باید شخصیت منفی گبار سینگ فیلم شعله را دستگیر نمایید.

در پارک بالیوود دبی اگر هوس خوردن غذا را داشتید اصلا نگران نباشید تنها کافی است به بخش چوک بمبئی بروید و از اتوبوس آب جوهر آب نیشکر و آب نارگیل نوش جان نمایید و یا برای خرید غذاهای خیابانی به غرفه های ویژه این پارک مراجعه نماییدو دهابای تند هندی و … نوش جان نمایید.

اگر می خواهید به یک رستوران با کیفیت بروید باید به رستوران مغول اعظم بروید و گران ترین و البته با کیفیت ترین غذاهای این پارک را نوش جان نمایید.این پارک بخشی خارج از رستوران دارد که سه واگن قطار است که روی سقف آن موسیقی و رقص اجرا می شود.
پارک-بالیوود-هند-دبی

در پارک بالیوود دبی هر روز اجراهای بسیار زیبایی در بخش های مختلف آن برگزار می شود که هر کدام شامل رقص معمولی و با آهنگ های فیلم های بالیوودی است اما در بین تمامی اجراهای این پارک بهترین آن در بخش تئاتر راج محل اجرا می شود که نشان دهنده هنر کشور هندوستان است.

نمایش موزیکال و هیجان انگیز بخش راج محل چیزی حدود ۲ ساعت است که نمایشی درام و عاشقانه است و این نمایش با اهنگ ها برتر بالیوود اجرا می شود و این تمام آن چیزی است که از بالیوود و سینمای بالیوود دوست خواهید داشت.این بخش چیزی حدود ۸۵۰ نفر طرفیت دارد.

برای تهیه بلیط  ورود به تم پارک بالیوود دبی باید از طریق سایت رسمی ان اقدام نمایید و اگر می خواهید یک بلیط با صرفه اقتصادی تهیه نمایید باید به headout مراجعه نمایید انلاین بلیط خود را با تخفیف ۲۰ درصد تهیه نمایید.هزینه بلیط این تم پارک ۵۸.۵ دلار برای بزرگسالان و ۴۵ دلار برای کودکان است.

پارک بالیوود دبی در خیابان معروف شیخ زاید قرار گرفته است و به ۵ بخش چارباغ, مومبای چوک, روستیک راوین, رویال پلازا و استودیوهای فیلم تقسیم می شود.هر کدام از این بخش ها جذابیت های خودش را دارد و می توانم به شما قول بدهم که در تمامی این بخش ها به شما خوش خواهد گذشت.

پیشنهاد می کنیم حتما پیش از غروب آفتاب به پارک بروید و غروب آفتاب را در این پارک به تماشا بنشینید.نکته بعدی اینکه این پارک در روزهای یکشنبه خلوت تر است و برای یک گردش کامل و بی دردسر بسیار انتخاب مناسبی است و حتما پیش از مراجعه به این پارک بلیط خود را آنلاین رزرو نمایید و وقت خود را برای ایستادن در صف هدر ندهید.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz