Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

16.10.2019 03:33
49ers running back Jerick McKinnon‘s long absence Antworten

McKinnon tore his ACL ahead of Week One last year and his road back to the field ended when the 49ers activated him from the physically unable to perform list. McKinnon will be eased into a full workload and isn’t doing team work for the time being Austin Seibert Jersey , but he said that’s just fine after being unable to do anything for such a long time.“It’s been a long process, just thankful to get back out there, around the guys, in the huddle, hear play calls, just get into the small things about football,” McKinnon said, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “I told myself Trysten Hill Jersey , just feel it out, make sure everything is smooth, focus on the details, work on trust, cutting off that knee. Everything will come, so trying to not get ahead of myself. It really hits you when you have something you love taken away from you. So every little thing was exciting for me today.”McKinnon isn’t wearing a brace on his knee and said there’s no reason to wear one now because he doesn’t plan to wear one during the regular season. The 49ers won’t commit to having McKinnon in the lineup, but a month of work without setbacks should leave him in good shape to make his long-awaited 49ers debut. Three years ago, St. Louis lost its second football team. Last night Connor McGovern Jersey , St. Louis won its first Stanley Cup.The Blues, after 51 years without an NHL title, took down the Bruins in Game Seven, 4-1. The visiting team withstood an onslaught in Boston throughout much of the first period. Then came a pair of goals before the first intermission, and off St. Louis went.For the full highlights, check out the attached video.And, yes, this isn’t about football. But maybe it is. Maybe St. Louis becomes sufficiently emboldened by a hockey championship to try to lure their third NFL team to town Foster Moreau Jersey , replacing the Rams. Which replaced the Cardinals.The folks in St. Louis definitely are loyal. They had fans show up both to the hockey arena and to Busch Stadium to watch the game on TV. And they’ll likely have a major parade. In the euphoria that will ensue, perhaps someone will dust off the final proposal that was made to the Rams, pump it up a bit, and go trolling for an NFL team that may be interested in listening to what the Show Me folks may have to offer.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz