Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:28
Everyone has his Antworten

Everyone has his own world and has his own world. Every life is different, and everyone has the fate of her experience and the mission she needs to accomplish. The road ahead is unpredictable and dangerous everywhere. Instead of being unhappy all day and nervously completing the "mission", it is better to open your heart and look at everything with a tolerant look, to be positive and to look at her with a praising look. You will find that this world is so beautiful. Deal with problems with optimism and turn the stumbling blocks on the road into a stepping stone. If you are calm and optimistic, you will become more careful and meticulous, and you will be better and better. Everyone's path can't be unimpeded, and there will be hardships. Smiling and facing everything, happy, happy, can make your mood more comfortable. Difficulties, frustrations and pains can't resist your confident Carton Of Cigarettes, lively and cheerful personality, and the inner strength is truly powerful. Use happiness, smile to face everything, and drive the darkness with the spirit of every day. Give yourself some positive energy and make your world full of sunshine. Lonely childhood, there is no imaginary grass blue sky, no happy life in fairy tales, no gorgeous palace in fantasy, only the full house of books lingering in the body Cheap Cigarettes. ����Inscription A new day ushered in the morning sun, stepping into the campus, if there is a beautiful voice, just like me. I jumped into the library. The lingering scent of the book rushes to the surface, a layer of bookshelves, a book of originality, placed neatly and orderly. In the afternoon Marlboro Gold, the window was drizzling, the library was cold and clear, and it was cold and ice-cold. I relied on the book corner and listened to the sound of the fine rain. I felt free to play, and I couldn��t help but throw out the Dream of Red Mansions, chewing, and feeling in the book. The sorrowful and joyful life of the characters, once and for all, fell into the emotional whirlpool of ups and downs, and the tears rushed out of their eyes. Drunk, drunk too! In the short time spent in the library, I walked into Shi Tiesheng, his indomitable spirit, there are considerable points everywhere; into Napoleon, his faint king style, surrender; into Zhou Enlai, I discovered Great men have great things; when they enter Mao Zedong, he is not only humbly and eager to learn, but more of the kind of "quietness of the earth, who is ups and downs", "the number of romantic figures still see the present" confidence; into the history of great men I have the ambition to become a great man. Passionate. what! Library, you are like my teacher, providing me with knowledge and energy all the time. I know that this piece of knowledge is given by you. The book is your incarnation. You send my wisdom to me constantly, but I have no reward. After I reach my dream, I must come back and dress you up. Library, your book makes me intoxicated, your figure makes me feel the soul, you are my spiritual support, if there is no you in life, just like a dish without MSG. In the evening, sunset Xishan, still at home. I took a pot of books, lying on the chair, wide-eyed, staring intently, as if the hungry man was crawling on the bread. My interest in and interest in reading is out of control. Since then, reading books has become a must-have for me. The library, the power you have given me to fall in love with the book, you have pulled me from a tricky, naughty childish child into a polite, hardworking girl. Library, you are always by my side, always in my heart, your kindness and teaching, I can't believe it. The library is in my heart! Play, music also; swim in the mountains, also music; boating book sea, music is infinite. Have this fun, what is the answer?
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz