Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

18.11.2019 04:28
Looking up at the sky Antworten

Looking up at the sky, the sky is very blue, I want to fly, a single person has a small table by my window, next to the table is a small bed that belongs to me. In the middle of the cot and the table is a cabin with blue cardboard as a compartment. This cottage is a small house for me to raise a cat. The kitten is yellow and white. The funny thing is that the hair around the left eye is white, and the one on the right is yellow. For this reason, I laughed at it for a while. The name of the kitten is ���� because the kitten is always barking. Seeing it, I always remember the unforgettable day. I remember that the weather was good that day, and it could even be said that it was clear skies. My cousin came to us to play badminton, eat and drink, and played for a whole day. It was dark, and we remembered each family and each of them. When the moon is empty, it seems to be telling me that tomorrow is also good weather. All my attention was taken away by the clouds of fire in the sky, and I did not pay attention to the surrounding environment. Going further and further, I suddenly found out that this is not the way I am familiar with. "֨-֨-֨", all kinds of strange sounds are emitted from the forest. The familiar light flashed in the distance Newport Cigarettes, but there was no smoke around me. Suddenly, an unidentified object was found in the jungle. I was shocked and looked at it. A pair of green sly scorpions were watching me and my mother with vigilance. There would be no such thing as a ghost. Impossible, not afraid of not afraid. I think about everything that can comfort myself. "Hey," it turned out to be a kitten, and almost scared me away. I continued to move forward, and the kitten followed me, walking and walking, and it jumped into my arms. I think that the road I am going to look like is not right Marlboro Red, then I will go back. Although very scared, the ambiguity in my arms gave me a lot of courage. A crossroad ahead of the sky made me guilty. Then, which road should you take? You seem to have a choice. It jumped from my arms and ran to one of them. The number of houses has increased Carton Of Cigarettes, and people have gradually increased. I finally saw my home. However, I also swayed into the house with me. Now I have left me, in the days to come. I am afraid that I am the only one who makes a choice at the crossroads of life. The sky is very blue. I will break through the layers of obstacles and bravely fly!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz