Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:12
It was an inconspicuous Antworten

It was an inconspicuous book, hiding alone at the top of the bookcase. But it met me and made me realize her beauty. Walking through the bookstore, I looked at a colorful book with a critical eye, looking for a meaningful book. Suddenly I stopped and gently pulled out a book with a green cover, called "Warm Spring". Looking at the beautiful cover carefully, fresh air was born, and a pale green was dotted with a blooming flower. , It is like a warm beam of sunlight in winter, shining on my young heart, without hesitation, I bought it. Back home, I read carefully. The author Ding Limei took me into a forest kingdom, and everything in the book was so lush and vibrant. The full screen of green seemed to overflow, everything was so quiet, everything was so beautiful. I didn't have to use too much rhetoric to pass through the paper, and I was already on the train to the green gate. The scenery in the book all reveals a word-green. Light green, with a hint of naughtiness; jade green, with a few hints of maturity; dark green, with a bit of tenacity. Each different kind of green is vivid in Ding Limei's pen. Maybe I have forgotten the twists and turns of the character story, but I must remember the vibrant green. In addition to green, I also like the various plants and flowers in the book. Although they are not as prominent as "green", what I appreciate is the noble quality of them. Jasmine, delicate and elegant, like "white angel"; rose, noble and cold, like the queen of cold; mimosa, cute and naughty, like a playful child; mint, bland and precious, like hard work Teacher; Xuemei, beautiful and tough, like the uncle of the police, they may not only be plants, they may represent everyone in the society, they may be like us, waiting for the passers-by to meet. Fortunate to meet "Warm Spring" Marlboro Cigarettes, met Ding Limei, met "green", met flowers. Maybe they are all rushing passengers on the stage, but meeting them is like meeting a good one. [Part 3] On that day, I do n��t know when it will rain heavily. I ran away from home crying, leaning under an eaves, my body gradually collapsed Marlboro Red, and I could not help crying. My parents who have always loved me, but hit me with hands, it hurts, and the rain in the bottom of my heart is getting harder and harder, I raise my head and let the wind and rain drop hit my face, I do n��t know whether it is water or tears ... also I don't know how long, after the rain clears, I gradually calm down, put my hands in my pockets, put my head down, and hang out in the community. Kicking casually at the rubble by his feet, he suddenly heard a crisp bird sound, stopped and looked away. A few meters away on the lawn, a black chick with a whole body was happily pecking the worm on the ground. The fledgling whispered, and fluttered the fluffy wings on both sides. Imperceptibly, the steps are close, close. Then squatted down carefully and looked carefully at the fledgling. It wasn't afraid of life-it kept pecking at food. Its two small eyes were sparkling, and their eyes kept turning. Its curved beak is thin and long, pale yellow, like a moon in the sky, and the nether is inlaid on the bird. Its two small wings are flapping flexibly, and the round and cute little body keeps changing direction. It's not like a fledgling, I think it's more like an experienced bird mother. The mood gradually improved, and he was staring at the birds with great interest, but was suddenly interrupted by a "Wang". "Wang!" "Wang Wang!", A small but imposing puppy came from a building Marlboro Lights. I was startled, sitting paralyzed on the ground, staring blankly at the fledgling. It also seemed to be greatly frightened, and it trembled suddenly, then quickly fluttered its two small wings, a pair of weak feet kicked hard, and flew into the tree aside in trembling.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz