Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

03.01.2020 08:54
the young seedlings in the Antworten

In the past, I read a book because it came to me, and the owner of the book waited patiently for me to read it in one breath or in a few days. Later, when I knew that there was a good place for reading in the public library, I was too lazy to go through the bibliographic cards, but just grabbed a book I could read on the shelf in the open reading room. Later, through the Internet, I also roughly know which new books are worth reading recently, but I often only pay attention to what I am interested in, and occasionally I encounter one or two good books on the webpage I browse. Roughly, there is very little time and calmness to look at it. It is luck that meets or violates Cigarettes For Sale. Therefore, I only read The Analects because I chose the course "Selected Readings of Chinese and Western Classics", so I borrowed the book from the library. If people often hang on their lips, I don't even know it is from the Analects. Like "Parents are here, not far away. Gentlemen are open-minded, villains are often indifferent, they are not in position, do not pursue their politics. The road is different, not the same, the burden is long Marlboro Gold, the road is dead, and the dead wood cannot be carved. When I was thirty, I read the Analects of Confucius. Of course, I didn't want to find the Confucian biography of Confucius who was a self-cultivation and Qi family. I just knew a wide-ranging nature in this book. Confucius, a versatile and tireless Confucius, a Confucius who is not tired of food and understands the joy of life. Scholars who have studied Chinese and Western often compare Confucius with the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates. Socrates was executed by the democratic regime in Athens. It is said that It is the spirit of freedom that prevents him from escaping. But I prefer Confucius' outspokenness: "No way, but surly floats in the sea", this is also a spirit of freedom. Opening the Analects to read is like walking through a time tunnel of thousands of years During the Spring and Autumn Period when he saw herds racing against the world, Confucius became a great thinker and educator. His words and deeds discussed filial piety, scholarship, country, and politics, and were respected by kings of all ages. Han The emperor strikes down a hundred schools and respects Confucianism. Confucianism-the doctrine of the mean. His thoughts and speeches may not be consistent with the times we live in today, but it is necessary for the scriptures that have influenced Chinese culture for thousands of years Read. Confucius pays attention to filial piety, and filial piety has become a traditional virtue of Chinese celebrities Wholesale Cigarettes, but today people are fading. It is necessary to teach filial piety to them, so that they understand that filial piety is the foundation of human beings. Chi; the father did not, observe his deeds; three years without changing the way of the father, can be described as filial piety. "Parents can do their best;" etc. That is, Confucius said; "when his father is alive, observe his aspirations; after his father's death, examine his behavior; if his teachings to his father are long Without change, such people can be said to be filial. "What is filial piety here is a little different from" the parents can do their best ". Although the parents can do their best, doing things in society, or corruption or robbery, violates the law and makes parents worry and worry. This can not be regarded as filial piety. Parents want their children to be stronger than themselves and have good morals. This is the starting point for parents to educate their children. Therefore, providing parents with rich materials is not the foundation of filial piety. It's true filial piety that can only be worthy of parents. In academic studies, Confucius' "satisfaction with learning, tireless people, knowing what they don't know, knowing what they don't know, sensitive and easy to learn, shamelessly ask, three people must have my teacher, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Isn't it a modest, rigorous, and practical, persistent attitude towards academic studies? The method of scholarship is about Wen's "knowledge of new things, learning without thinking, but thinking with thinking, but thinking with learning is indispensable." Also say Huh. At the same time, Confucius believed that "good benevolence is difficult to learn, and its cover is foolish. Good faith is not easy to learn, and its cover is also a thief ... "The importance of learning can be seen. Governance is the foundation of benevolence." Three people, we must have a teacher. " These are the two that touched me the most in the six Analects of Confucius. The former one says that several people are walking together, so there must be someone who can be a teacher; the latter one tells us to learn quickly and hard, not I am ashamed to ask people who are inferior to myself. Although these two sentences come from the mouth of Confucius more than two thousand years ago, they are still the most famous sayings and have the most significance. "Three people must be our teachers. "This sentence contains a broad truth: capable people are teachers. In our daily life, there are many people who are in contact every day, and everyone has certain advantages that are worthy of us to learn and can also become our teachers and friends. . Let's talk about our class. In this class of nearly 80 people, there are basketball players, masters of painting, calligraphy masters, chess masters. Some are astronomical, some are down-to-earth geography; some are full of numbers. ; Some can sing and dance ... learn more from these ordinary people around us, just like the young seedlings in the thousands of green bushes absorb rich nutrients. The mountains are so majestic and stretching; the sea is so magnificent Boundless, the mountain is high because it never excludes every small stone; the sea is wide because it actively gathers a little bit of inconspicuous water. If you want to have the feeling of mountains and the profoundness of the sea, Must be good at learning from ordinary people's bits and pieces-"Three people must have my teacher". Of course, a child is not as good as an educator outside the forties; ordinary people are also the same There are historians knowledgeable ...... but it is precisely this kind of "help in the field" and has produced many great men.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz