Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

03.01.2020 08:54
, because in our traditio Antworten

I ca n��t remember why I bought it at that time, perhaps because I realized that my daughter was growing up and she could n��t help herself. Maybe it was because of its cover, the black background looked at her mother with infinite admiration, infinite trust, and books. The names echo and give a warm feeling. I have read this book and recommended it to friends or colleagues who have children around me, because I was moved after reading this book. Except for the beginning of "Children Take Your Time" a bit heavy, the entire book is written only by a mother, accompanied by the child to grow up, grateful for the truth and beauty in childlike words, for the magic of the creation, and for myself Fear the imperfect education of children mokingusacigarettes.com. The strongest thing for me is the first "Children, take your time". The old woman selling flowers on the street loudly scolded her young grandson, trying hard for him to make a bow tie with flowers And the delay Newport Cigarettes, this scene reminds the "I" in the article of childhood memories. During the education at that time, the children did not have dignity at all. Some were punished by standing with a basin full of water and bending their legs for half an hour. Some had to hang a sign saying "I am a lazy bug" on their bodies because of poor grades A week around the campus, there were students who repeatedly suffered difficulties and corporal punishment because of poor families who could not afford tuition fees. The coldness completely disappointed the little girl. So one day, she took her three siblings to dance together. After the river ... becoming a mother, I found that my heart will be soft for all the children, maybe the "I" in the book is the same, carefully respect every request of the child, and accompany him carefully to listen to his Every sentence, I do n��t want the young heart to be harmed in any way, just like the author of the book said to the little boy who sells flowers: I can wait for my whole life, boy, after you read this book slowly , I always introspect. It is the mother's instinct to love her children and give them dignity, but not every adult can do it. Have you imposed your will on your child? Have you been greedy for a while and let your child turn around and forget his promise to the child? Is there an equal dialogue with children? Have you neglected your child's attachment to you because of busy work? Have you been angry with your child for no reason because of a bad mood? I started asking myself these questions, and the answer always surprised me, because in our tradition Newport Cigarettes Coupons, children and adults are not treated as peers. I tried to chat with my son like a friend myself, and learned to use his language to talk about the topics he cared about, and I gradually heard a lot of things that he did n��t know. The child ��s inner world is so rich, and patient listening can better understand them Take it easy! It is estimated that today's children may not be able to do it. Now the children are busy learning painting, martial arts, piano, dancing, English ... How can such a busy child make them slowly? Parents call it "for the children's future", but have you ever wondered if our children really like it? Let ��s give the child a little more ��take it easy��
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz