Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

15.01.2020 02:59
For context, I normally study at least 3 games Antworten

The Denver Broncos are 3-14 all-time in Arrowhead Stadium and 3-19 against the Kansas City Chiefs on the road in general during the month of December https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-drew-lock-jersey , so they’d need to buck some serious trends to come out of this week with a victory.However, it is Drewcember, so perhaps that momentum will carry the Broncos through. Most of us don’t think Drew Lock will be able to overcome the reality that the Chiefs are a very good football team and the Broncos have never really found success in Arrowhead in December. John Elway had one win there in December. Peyton Manning had one win there in December. Kyle Orton had one win total in December in three seasons and it was in Arrowhead. Can Drew Lock add his name to this list?Collectively, we don’t think that’ll happen. We see a Chiefs 29-24 win over the Broncos, but individually we vary wildly with the actual outcome.Chiefs 31, Broncos 21I believe this will be the game where Drew Lock is frustrated and the Chiefs defense will expose him as a rookie. The big difference here will be how Lock maintains his composure. He has been calm under pressure, so I think that despite the early struggles he will lead Denver to a few scores late to make the game a lot closer than it would have been. Either way, we should remain excited about Lock. If he leads Denver to win... well, I’m going to go nuts. So while I’m predicting a loss here, know that my heart is all-in on a win. - Tim LynchChiefs 24, Broncos 20The Chiefs are a flawed team and give up a lot of yards but are only allowing one point more per game than the Broncos. This one will show off two gunslingers who will hopefully begin a long-time rivalry this Sunday. Do I expect Denver to win? No. But I didn’t last week either and I do think they keep it close. If the defense plays like they are capable and Lock doesn’t make big mistakes, our boys should at least cover the 10 point spread. - Kevin GillikinBroncos 27, Chiefs 24It is very likely that the Kansas City Chiefs win easily at home in December against a rookie QB. That’s common sense. That’s how the NFL rolls and Drew Lock is due for some regression to the mean.But I’m here to say why not?Lock is going to his hometown and from everything I can tell is a guy who has an ego. Rich Scangarello is going to have a game plan dialed up to take down the AFC West’s Goliath and has the benefit of already seeing them once this year.Predictions are silly and this fan has hope. - SadaraineChiefs 34, Broncos 30The Broncos vs the Chiefs, in Arrowhead, in December feels like one of the most David vs Goliath matchups you could construct in the NFL in 2019. That said, this plucky little David has already proven to be a giant killer after nearly knocking off the Vikings and then thrashing the Texans in two other away games. A 3rd iteration of that story hinges on Drew Lock’s ability to overcome adversity against the best pass defense he’ll face in his 5 game stretch as the Broncos’ starting QB. Fortunately, the rushing offense is set up for a field day and Mahomes hasn’t quite been himself due to injuries.This whole predicting losses because I’m wrong every week thing still feels weird, but it’s worked two weeks in a row and it’s only weird if it doesn’t work. - Taylor KotheChiefs 31 Dalton Risner Jersey , Broncos 14I suspect the Broncos pass defense is going to have serious issues after playing way over their heads against the Texans. On the other side of the ball Broncos’ Country is going to get angry at the coaching staff for trying to take the ball out of Lock’s hands to attack the Chief’s soft run D. When he does air it out, the rookie will face the best pass defense of his young career and struggle. - Joe RowlesBroncos 27, Chiefs 24Despite the historic struggles the Broncos have in December at Arrowhead, I’m with sad — why not this Sunday? As I told Adam on the MHR Radio Podcast, Denver has the belief and confidence it can win this game. And it starts with Lock. For the first time since Peyton Freaking Manning, the Broncos have trust in their quarterback. Does that mean Lock won’t struggle or hit road bumps? Of course not. But that belief and swag Lock has will be amplified as he heads into the stadium he went to as a kid to play the team he rooted for. This should be a fun game, and it will be more fun when Lock becomes only the fourth Denver quarterback to beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead in December. - Ian St. ClairChiefs 34, Broncos 30The Broncos are riding high off a big win over a top AFC opponent. As Ian and I discussed on the MHR Radio Podcast, Fangio’s defensive game plan against the Texans was a great example of what the defense needs to do to keep the Chiefs in check. However, playing in KC in December is never an easy task, and a rookie QB with only 2 games under his belt is likely to struggle with difficult road conditions. Crowd noise is always a factor, and the Chiefs are chasing a first round playoff bye. I think Denver’s offense will continue to play well, and put points on the board, but this could be more of a shootout than is expected. It will be a strong showing, but in the end Kansas City probably has too much fire power. - Adam MalnatiGive us your Broncos-Chiefs score predictions in the comments section below. Could the third-year pro emerge as a surprise starter for the Denver Broncos?" Denver Broncos Roster2019 Broncos roster review: Linebacker Joseph JonesNew,9commentsCould the third-year pro emerge as a surprise starter for the Denver Broncos?MDTIt was just this time last year that Jones was locked in a fierce battle to make the Broncos roster behind Todd Davis and Brandon Marshall. With a new coaching staff, he’s at it again, though this time he appears to be the top dog behind Josey Jewell and Davis entering Vic Fangio’s first training camp. Jones has had one of the more interesting, roundabout journeys to the Broncos. He’s already been a member of four different teams after he didn’t hear his name during the 2017 NFL Draft. He originally signed with the Dallas Cowboys Womens Noah Fant Jersey , but was waived his first September with the team. Two days later, he signed with the Los Angeles Chargers practice squad for two days before they released him. A little over two weeks after that, he signed with the Seattle Seahawks practice squad to make it three different uniforms in his first September in the NFL.After two months on the Seahawks practice squad, the Vance Joseph Broncos signed him to replace linebacker Kevin Snyder. He played 159 special teams snaps across the last 7 games of the season. He more than doubled that number in 2018, threw in 25 defensive snaps, and finished the year with 16 tackles and a punt block. Jones with the 2018 Broncos’ most exciting special teams play. The goodVery good athlete for the position.Extensive special teams experience.Good in space. Solid in man coverage.He definitely brings the physical measurements you’d hope for from a Fangio linebacker. His 40 yard dash time, 3-Cone, Vertical Jump, and Short Shuttle all come in above the 50th percentile for the measurable baselines of most NFL teams. He was also a special teams standout last year, which matters a great deal with only 46 suiting up on game days. The other thing he brings to the table players like Josh Watson, Joe Dineen, Alexander Johnson, and Justin Hollins don’t is real snaps on defense in the league. To get a better idea of what he could bring to the table behind Jewell and Davis, I took a long look at his one game on defense in the NFL. Jones’ first NFL snap on defense.It didn’t take long for a few things to stand out about his performance against the Bengals. First, it appears he’s fully capable of reading his keys and getting to the ball. There was one snap on the second series where he over-pursued outside zone, but he did a solid job of holding up as the second backer in base personnel after Josey Jewell left the game with an injury. He does seem to bring the same range to D that he shows on special teams, as well. Jones’ ability to change direction as well as open up and run caught my eye.One other area where Jones showed flashes of real promise that should carry over into 2019 is his ability to mirror his assignment in coverage. I was skeptical of that part of his game, as it’s something he didn’t show in his special teams work, but he came through in a big way on C.J. Uzomah. On the snaps Jones had to cover Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , he looked like a natural. The badVery limited experience on defense. His ability to hold up at the POA is a question.Dealt with injuries in 2018 training camp.Light weight, shorter arms. For all of his good to great pre-draft measurables, there are a couple that don’t help Jones. He’s undersized for an inside backer at a shade under 6 feet and 240 lbs. Additionally, his arm length is on the shorter side for a starting inside backer (25th percentile). All those issues aren’t as noticeable on special teams where Jones has a running start and a chance to slip most blocks, but if he’s forced to play defense for an extended period of time, it could cause him problems at both the point of attack and when trying to separate from blockers who can get their hands onto his frame. It didn’t appear to be a noticeable issue in the Bengals game, but Jones played 24 total snaps. before I come to any sort of real conclusion on a player and usually closer to 5 at minimum. 24 snaps is a very small sample size and the Broncos coaching staff took him off the field for anything outside of the base personnel package. Sua Cravens, Will Parks, or Shane Ray came in for him on passing downs. So it’s hard to know with real certainty if what I saw is indicative of what he could do with more playing time, or just flashes of brilliance.Joseph Jones roster status with the BroncosBased upon his special teams play, his athletic ability, and what looks like real promise as a rangier alternative to the current expected starters, Jones has a good chance to stick to the Broncos roster. Even if it’s only minicamp, it’s notable that he served as the starting linebacker when Todd Davis missed practice for the birth of his son at the beginning of June. He’s a dark horse contender for Jewell’s starting spot, and my bet for the number 1 backer off the bench, at least until Justin Hollins comes on.Don’t sleep on Jones.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz