Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 03:54
/www.packerslockerroom.com/ Antworten

Two weeks ago http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-demetri-goodson-jersey , it became painfully clear that Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers can’t chug beer. Addressing reporters for the first time since teammate David Bakhtiari threw the gauntlet down to Rodgers after Bakhtiari quickly downed two cups of brew at a Milwaukee Bucks game, Rodgers had a message for other quarterbacks who have since proven that they, unlike Rodgers, can accomplish what Rodgers couldn’t.“As far as those other guys, for some of them, there’s finally a talent where they can say they’re better than me,” Rodgers quipped.Rodgers also suggested that the incident at the Bucks game was aimed at getting publicity for Bakhtiari Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey White , even if it meant notoriety for Rodgers. The quarterback likewise reiterated a message previously sent on Twitter: “If you want to go scotch, I feel pretty good about it.”Surely, Rodgers isn’t suggesting that anyone should chug straight scotch whiskey. Although it’s unclear what other drinking-based competition with scotch as the beverage would make sense.Rodgers then added had an important word of caution about emergence of beer-chugging videos, although there’s a fair question as to whether he actually meant what he said.“I think we need to be smart about the example we’re setting for kids, Rodgers explained. “There are a lot of kids watching. If we’re going to start highlighting and glorifying binge drinking, you know, we need to be very careful about that slippery slope.”Watch the video http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-deshone-kizer-jersey , from 8:07 onward. He seems to be earnest about what he’s saying, but once he’s done (and after a quick beat) Rodgers offers a wry smile and one of the reporters laughs.So who knows what he’s really trying to convey. Meanwhile, I’m still waiting for him to take a few raw eggs to his head. And if I were holding my breath I’d already be dead for more than a week.Packers Injury Report: Aaron Rodgers practiced Thursday in positive step forward Tiger Woods and Aaron Rodgers have something in common: They’re back. After injuring his knee (are we even sure to this moment exactly what the injury is?) against the Chicago Bears, Rodgers hasn’t been able to practice regularly during the week as he rehabs. The last two weeks, he only practiced Saturday during the Green Bay Packers’ traditional light session in final preparation for the game. Rodgers practiced in a limited fashion Thursday, but even that is a step in the right direction. Mike McCarthy spoke of the importance of having Rodgers at practice on Wednesday, so perhaps it’s no surprise to see QB1 on the practice field the very next day.Off-target throws http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-lane-taylor-jersey , drops, and missed opportunities marred Green Bay’s Week 3 tilt with Washington, but the offense appeared to be close to breaking out. As McCarthy noted this week, it’s hard for an offense to get into a rhythm when its quarterback isn’t practicing. There’s no opportunity for growth. It’s fair to point to that lack of practice reps and wonder if it has affected the cohesion of this offense. McCarthy said it best when he pointed out if they didn’t think practice was important, they wouldn’t practice. So while Rodgers can play, and play well without practice, it’s not as helpful to the team as if he were out there. Getting Rodgers back not only portends well for his injured knee Vince Biegel Jersey , but potentially for this offense. Having him back in the mix for practice should help this offense get in a groove for a much-needed get right game against the Bills in Week 4.Here’s a look at the Packers’ full injury report on Thursday, which included one new name: Randall Cobb, who was limited with a hamstring issue. Meanwhile, two other players were upgraded from non-participants on Wednesday to limited participants on Thursday.Packers Thursday Injury ReportDid Not ParticipateG Justin McCray (shoulder)OLB Nick Perry (concussion)DL Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle)Limited ParticipationOT Bryan Bulaga (back)WR Randall Cobb (hamstring - was not listed on Wednesday)TE Jimmy Graham (knee - upgraded from DNP on Wednesday)S Josh Jones (ankle)CB Kevin King (groin - upgraded from DNP on Wednesday)QB Aaron Rodgers (ankle - upgraded from DNP on Wednesday)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz