Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 05:28
This is a letter wr Antworten

This is a letter written to you by a student decades later with admiration. I do n��t know why I want to write to you. I ��m afraid it ��s because you taught me a simple but profound truth. I vaguely remember that when I was a child, I accidentally turned a page of "Inscription" from the magazine. This was our first encounter. But this did not seem to be very beautiful for the first time, because from your thin face and severe expression, I could not see a little interest, only the mud of life was abandoned on the ground, no trees, only the heavy weeds left With coldness. At that time, when I was young, I could n��t understand those obscure words, I could n��t feel your blood for the motherland, your resentment for decaying rule, and the cry for national destiny. I just felt that you would not be a person with great ideals. You are a weak scholar full of complaints. Until I grew up, I realized that my understanding of you is so wide. But after all, I didn't put down this book, but was increasingly attracted to it. But I am calm and happy. I will laugh, I will sing! Every word in the book seems to jump on the paper, exuding a strange fragrance. When I turn the pages of the book, I seem to return to the turbulent times. The rule of darkness made the people insensitive, as if the sky was covered with a dark lead gray, suppressed and panicked. In the obscurity, I vaguely saw your busy figure Cheap Cigarettes. You are sitting at a small desk, writing hard books, using the pen as a weapon, and mercilessly attacking the enemy's decay. At the same time, I have also seen your refusal to abandon the medical profession and your mockery of the feudal system. Your sympathy and compassion for the devastated sentient beings are so popular in every piece of work, which contains too much What an indescribable emotion. This deep memory, this exasperated cry, this sadness and anger is invigorating. You use the pen as the sword and the text as the target to uncover the shame of the ugly society, and the power of humanity can show that the eagle needs the courage to fight the sky to fly freely, and so is humanity. Only by having the courage to fear fear and the perseverance to fight against the forces of darkness can you have a good life Cigarettes Online. Hengmei coldly pointed to the thousand husbands, is it not a portrayal of your life to bow down to be a good son? In the future roads, when tired and lazy and proud and lax, when I think of you, I have more power in my body mokingusacigarettes.com. Can hold on! Thank you, Mr. Lu Xun, for letting me understand such a simple but profound truth, and thank you for giving my life an eternal impetus.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz