Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 05:28
Recently, our class re Antworten

Recently, our class read a book called "Flying Classroom", I think it is very good. I thought "Little Doudou by the window" was the best, but I didn't expect this book to be good. This book is divided into two short stories, I like the second one. Because the second is to detect and catch thieves, I just like this type. After three stories, I suddenly had a strange dream, and what happened after the wallet was stolen was even more shocking. Dive into the hotel again. In order to catch the cunning thief, I tried everything possible to check the tram, monitor, plan, and catch the thief. This made me feel very hard. After catching the thief, I wished to beat him. This book is really good. Part 2: After reading the flying classroom, I felt that when I hadn't read the book "Flying Classroom", I felt very strange. How could the classroom fly? I opened the book and looked at it seriously. It turned out that "Flying Classroom" was a play written and performed by the students. I like Dai Mating in the book the most. He not only has good grades, but also draws well Marlboro Cigarettes. Wu Li and Matisse in the book are the most timid Online Cigarettes, because Matisse is clearly afraid of a small hill, and he is still crazy Entering the hillside in a daze, Wu Li was also afraid of the hill. When Wuli saw Mattis under the hill, he rushed over to save Mattis to the school, so, Matti Si and Wu Li are the most timid. Part three: After reading "Flying Classroom", I read a book called "Flying Classroom" during the summer vacation. This book mainly tells that some students are rehearsing a Christmas drama "Flying Classroom". Through a series of touching situations Carton Of Cigarettes, a group of lively, simple, innocent and lovely teenagers have been shaped. Among them are the kind Yao Ni, the timid house management and the strong and aggressive Matisse, and the talented Daimating. They impressed me with their unique image. After reading this book, I learned how to care for classmates and teachers and learn friendship. Chapter 4: After reading the flying classroom, after reading "The Flying Classroom", I think this book is very interesting, many of the characters in it make me admire: Matisse is brave, he can turn into a victory; Daima Pause is what I admire the most. He has amazing drawing skills and is very brave; Yao Ning is a sentimental talent, and he wrote "The Flying Classroom"; the non-smoking teacher is an affable and enlightened teacher who treats things Very calm; Teacher Justice, kind and beloved, helped Dai Ma stop home and was an amazing teacher. Also: Wu Li, Ai Jialan, Glody, Sebasiu, Dai Maode all have their own advantages.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz