Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.01.2019 03:34
The Toronto Blue Jays have claimed third baseman Brent Morel off waivers from the Chicago White Sox roster. [url=http://www.chea Antworten

The Toronto Blue Jays have claimed third baseman Brent Morel off waivers from the Chicago White Sox roster. Cheap Air Max 720 . Morel, 26, appeared in 12 games for the White Sox last season, batting .200. He had .266 average with six home runs and 54 RBIs in 106 games for triple-A Charlotte. A third-round selection by the White Sox in 2008, Morel has spent parts of four seasons in the majors, recording a .229 average with 13 home runs and 54 RBIs in 194 games. The Blue Jays now have 40 players on the 40-man roster. Air Max 720 New . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Air Max 720 Wholesale . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. http://www.cheapairmax720ireland.com/ . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves.CALGARY -- While Jeremy Wotherspoons Olympic comeback bid took a major hit on Saturday, several other athletes took a step closer to realizing their dreams. On the first day of the Olympic trials for Canadas long-track speedskating team, Wotherspoon finished sixth in the mens 500 metres. According to Sean Ireland, Speed Skating Canadas long-track program director, that wont be good enough for the four-time Olympian from Red Deer, Alta., to earn a spot to represent Canada at the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. "The top four have a chance of being selected to the Olympic team," Ireland said. Canadas Olympic long-track speedskating team, which will consist of 10 women and eight men for all disciplines, will be announced on Jan. 22. Wotherspoons brother-in-law Jamie Gregg, from Edmonton, finished first in the mens 500 metres with a combined two-race time of 69.15. "The whole year Ive been kind of trying to focus on Sochi, not wanting to take this for granted, but at the same time I wanted to be building through this and up into Sochi," said Gregg. "Were going to go back and train hard after this and hopefully I can do a lot better because Im going to have to do better if I want to do what I want to do in Sochi." Finishing in the second, third and fourth spots respectively were Calgarys Gilmore Junio (69.31 seconds), William Dutton of Humbolt, Sask. (69.38) and Quebec Citys Muncef Ouardi (69.41). Wotherspoon found himself in third spot after the first race before falling out of contention after his second 500 metres around Calgarys Olympic Oval track. "In the first race I was almost the same time as guys who won medals at the world cups in the fall," said Wotherspoon, who still holds the world record of 34.03 seconds set in Salt Lake City in 2007. "I was pretty happy to be that close. That makes it even more disappointing to have the second race that I had." Wotherspoon said he hasnt decided whether hell race in tthe mens 1,000 metres on Monday or not. Air Max 270 Cheap Online. "Right now I feel a bit tired and disappointed so I have to refocus for that," said Wotherspoon, while noting that he believes both Gregg and Junio have great shots at winning medals in Sochi. "Jamie and Gilmore for sure have shots at medals in Sochi based on what theyve done so far this year and what I know theyre capable of. It would have been nice to go there with them as a skater." In the womens 500 metres, Christine Nesbitt of London, Ont., finished first with a two-race time of 76.45 seconds. "This definitely makes me feel good about things," said Nesbitt, who will also compete on Monday in the womens 1,000 metres and on Thursday in the 1,500 metres. "Of course, I still have two more distances Id like to qualify in, my best distances, so Ill see how those go." Rounding out the top four were Marsha Hudey of White City, Sask. (76.91 seconds), Calgarys Anastasia Bucsis (76.93) and Red Deers Danielle Wotherspoon-Gregg (77.08), who his Wotherspoons sister and is married to Gregg. Also on Saturday, Winnipegs Brittany Schussler won in the womens 3,000 metres, while Mathieu Giroux of Point-aux-Trembles, Que., finished first in the mens 5,000 metres to virtually earn themselves spots at the Winter Olympics. "I cant wrap my head around it," Schussler said. "Ive been so, so nervous. I knew that that was my spot and that that was my race to win. I cant even believe it -- I cant even comprehend -- that that Im going to Sochi." A member of Canadas gold-medal winning mens pursuit team in Vancouver, Giroux said this was his best race of the season. "The last two months Ive had some back issues that were slowing down my progression," he said. "We fixed a lot of the back problems in the last month. Also, I had troubles with my skates in the straight away to get proper glide, so we fixed the inside of the boots. That helped also." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz