Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

09.09.2019 08:59
sness, it means that he will not Antworten

Today on the street, I saw a madman. He is a real madman. He is very happy. He is not tall and ragged. No, it should be said that he did not wear a shirt, and his pants have long been ruined. The mud stained his body, and that was probably the trace of the years. From a distance, he laughs and runs, sometimes cheers, sometimes silent, talking like a carefree child. This time, he was really relieved to stop on this street, and there was no trace of it. I was afraid that the bustling street and his own vivid contrasts would have a sad gap. Only he, the madman, is a landscape. He ran from the end of the street, using the "running and jumping" that we had when we were young Marlboro Cigarettes, and getting closer to me. The grass roots lingered on his mouth, like a glimpse of his hair; the unknown little tune sounded from time to time, like a song from a distant land... He still ran. The moment he passed the left side of his shoulder, his eyes and I were relatively more than 1 second. For a moment, in his deep eyes, there seemed to be an endless story, and at that moment, all disappeared, and the eyes were filled with a childish childishness and beauty again... I only had one face with him. The fate, but there will be two kinds of life. Maybe he used to be a normal person? Then he didn't know what it was like today, and he never knew it. Sometimes, it won't hurt any more than you can't stand the pain. But in the eyes of outsiders, this is even more tragic because he has lost his will. His happiness is not really happy. Maybe it is like the lyrics: "Your smile is just the protective color you wear..." If a person loses consciousness, it means that he will not ask for food like a donkey, and this is not for protection. The festival is not subject to the food, but he does not have such ability. How long can his survival last? I am afraid that even if the passerby gives him money Newport 100S, he will laugh back and continue to sail to his front Cigarettes For Sale. Strangers, even if impossible, I hope that there will be a paradise in your world.

Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz