Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

09.09.2019 08:59
been able to stick to it, but Antworten

The game of "defending radish" was updated in the mobile phone of the dormitory staff. I am not very interested, playing two, so that day, in the "360 mobile phone housekeeper" recommendation list, I saw "protection of radish" actually more than 420 million downloads, I was quite surprised. A small game, there is such a magic, I can not help but admire. In the future, I learned a lot of "tower defense" games, but these games can not cause my interest, I still The enthusiasm for the "fruit ninja" and "three countries kill kill" mid-term exam has passed. I learned this evening that my math and physics scored 85 points and ranked first in the class. I am quite surprised. Suddenly, I feel that life is like a "Tower Defense" last final exam. The lesson of mathematics 52 points Newport Cigarettes Coupons, I have not been used up yet. I have not forgotten the lessons of the last physics in the top ten. Compared to the last time, my progress this time should be said to be long. I feel that life is like a "tower defense." "It is easy to fight the mountains and rivers, and it is difficult to defend the mountains." I used a half-semester effort to surpass myself and slowly progress Parliament Cigarettes, and then it was easy to make this small "Jiangshan". It should be said that efforts have not been in vain. It should be said that I just got back the results I deserved. There are many obstacles on the road to "playing the mountains". There is a kind of monster called "Don't learn, go out and play", it is very aggressive, often bothering you and me. There is also a kind of devil called "rest, you are too tired", it is very fascinating, often confused you and me... This is not a smooth road, not everyone can go down. My heart told me that I have not been able to stick to it, but I have been better in this grade, or one that is relatively well-prepared. I am like a small soldier who has stormed the tower. Excluding the intrusion of demons and ghosts, compared with the people in the tower, I feel that life is a "tower defense." No, it��s the ��tower defense�� of countless games. Now, I finally avoided this small tower, building and defending. Certainly, I will be evicted soon after. I have never dared to think about the bigger towers now Wholesale Cigarettes. I can be conquered again in the future.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz