Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
zhangzk Offline

06.11.2019 04:54
Bills General Manager Brandon Beane said the team Antworten

Ziggy Ansah and there’s a similar wait and see approach in place for one of their current defensive ends.Shaq Lawson is heading into his fourth season and that means it is nearly time for the Bills to make a call about exercising their fifth-year option on the 2016 first-round pick’s rookie contract. They have until May 3 to make a call and Beane indicated that they may take all of that time before making a move in either direction.“We’ve still got time. Right now Chris Lindstrom Jersey , our focus is on the draft,” Beane said during an appearance on WGR 550. “Shaq’s out training, and we’ve checked in with him through a couple of people a couple of times just to see how he’s doing, but I know he’s looking forward to coming back. We’ll probably wait and approach that a little bit closer to the deadline.”Lawson has missed 13 regular season games over his first three seasons and has 78 tackles, 10 sacks and four forced fumbles when he has been in the lineup. The salary for the fifth-year option http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/kaleb-mcgary-jersey , which is guaranteed against injury only, should be around $10 million in 2020. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Don’t. Even. Joke.New England Patriots fans who forgot that Monday is April Fools’ Day might have been panicking when quarterback Tom Brady tweeted that he had decided to retire.The six-time Super Bowl champion has joined Twitter and his first post said simply: “I’m retiring. In my spare time, I’ll be tweeting.” An email from a Twitter spokeswoman confirmed the account, but it also referred to the fact that the tweet came on April Fools’ Day.About an hour later Kendall Sheffield Jersey , Brady sent out a second tweet that said, “Was this a bad joke?”Brady is a 41-year-old, three-time NFL MVP who has to stop playing some time. But after leading New England to the title last year, there’s no indication that he’s slowing down.And anyway, is this how he would announce it?Even tight end Rob Gronkowski http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/john-cominsky-jersey , who actually retired last month, did so with a lengthy Instagram post.Neither Brady’s agent nor the Patriots immediately responded to emails from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz