Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
ylq Offline

06.11.2019 08:42
ake Mom and Dad Antworten

ake Mom and Dad every day to run in various jewelry stores and buy all kinds of necklaces and jewelry Wholesale Cigarettes. If they didn��t buy us, we would take out the secret weapon we must win. - tears. Every time we used this trick, they slammed out the wallet and paid for it, so it didn��t take long for each of us to have a lot of jewellery and to pick my favorite cloth in Dad��s salesroom. We have been playing the princess game since then. Because of the jewellery too much, we went to find a beautiful box and locked the box into a drawer in our room. This is the trophy of each of us, for fear of being taken away, so we put Jewelry is well preserved, and only when we play the game, we take out our treasure box. My world is very narrow. I hide my purest and most beautiful time and memory. My world is a bit overbearing. I want to get what I want. My world is a bit dreamy. I will try my best to create me. The world you want. [6th] My life is small, I like the sea, because it can lead me to travel around the world. The world in my heart has been remembering to read Verne's "Eight Days Around the Earth", I am amazed at the world's greatest, no wonder, now, I am in a weird age, I have to face up to The challenge of growth has to rethink how I will spend the future and my world will change. I like books. I have been from a young age. I still remember that young girl. Every time I go to bed, I always ask my mother to tell a story. The story comes from a thick fairy tale book. As I turned it over every day, my mother carefully wrapped it on the book cover. The inside page was the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs I painted. Although the handwriting was tender, it was my squatting for more than an hour. Although the writing has become increasingly yellow due to the passage of time, its damage has been carefully repaired by the mother. It is the first book in my life, and the testimony of my growth. So I fell in love with it. Those ups and downs of fairy tales Parliament Cigarettes, I hope that the princess and the prince can be happy together, my heart is full of countless questions, why the queen is going to harm the princess, she is already very beautiful, why the daughter of the sea does not put herself I��m telling the prince��s heartfelt... So all kinds of mothers always answer me patiently, ignorant, I always nodded and nodded again, I opened it again, then I can skillfully flip it. I have a dictionary to find out the new words, and I don��t have to talk to me after the work is over. I can also read the book quietly in the afternoon to keep my parents from worrying. I am slow. Turned into a nice woman look. My world, no longer consists of monotonous books, I began to think, even if the idea is purely childish, I recorded these pieces of thoughts in small paper, and then I don't know where to put them. A few days ago, I found a small box in the drawer. I opened it and looked at it. It was my masterpiece that year. Looking at the tender handwritings, those words that I couldn��t afford, I thought they would drift with the wind. It was the mother who secretly collected them today Newport Cigarettes. I opened the fairy tale book again. I read the classic fairy tales. I understood the infatuation of the daughter of the sea, the boy who was once silently liked by me. I was willing at that time. For him, he couldn��t make a sound. Queen Snow White, she only harmed the princess to marry her. It turns out that fairy tales are gradually beautiful after the precipitation of the years. My world has also precipitated the most beautiful things. The sadness and resentment of the past has also drifted away early. The time has taken them all away. That fairy tale book, I look at the blue sky, telling myself that my world has always been at my feet, never far away. [Chapter 7] My World "Now children do not have to learn, they don't understand their parents' hear
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz