Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Alle Beiträge
liny195 Offline

30.12.2019 04:20
The Minnesota Vikings were busy in the sixth round of the 2019 NFL draft. Antworten

Minnesota acquired a flurry of late-round picks via trades earlier in the draft and used three selections in the sixth round to bring in Arkansas defensive tackle Armon Watts Rashod Hill Jersey , Wyoming safety Marcus Epps and Elon tackle Oli Udoh.Vikings NFL Draft CoverageHow NFL draft affected Vikings’ 2019 opponentsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft gradesMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL draft capsulesVikings take fliers on CB Boyd, WR Mitchell, WR Johnson, LS Cutting in seventh roundVikings use sixth round to draft DT Watts, S Epps, OT UdohVikings draft USC linebacker Cameron Smith in fifth roundVikings trade up in fourth round, draft guard Dru SamiaVikings trade down four times, use third-round pick to select RB MattisonPotential Vikings Day 2 picks in 2019 NFL draftVikings select C Garrett Bradbury with 18th overall pick in 2019 NFL draftWatts, selected No. 190 overall, played 28 games for the Razorbacks from 2015-18 and tallied 56 total tackles Tom Compton Jersey , 8.5 tackles for loss, but he really didn’t make an impact until last season. The 6-foot-5, 298-pound interior lineman played just seven games from 2016-17 before coming onto the scene as a senior, setting career bests in tackles (42), tackles for loss (7.5) and forced fumbles (3).One pick later, Minnesota chose Epps at No. 191. The Wyoming product was a four-year starter in college, recording 325 tackles, 19 tackles for loss, 31 passes defensed, nine interceptions and five forced fumbles. As a senior in 2018 Dan Bailey Jersey , Epps made 63 stops (6.5 for loss) and eight pass breakups.To finish off the round, the Vikings added their third offensive lineman of the draft at No. 193 overall in Udoh. The 6-5, 323-pound tackle started for four seasons at right tackle for the Phoenix and helped block for Elon’s rushing attack that ranked second in the Colonel Athletic Association in 2018.Through six rounds of the draft, the Vikings have selected eight players: center Garrett Bradbury (18th overall), tight end Irv Smith Jr. (second round), running back Alexander Mattison (third round), guard Dru Samia (fourth round), linebacker Cameron Smith (fifth round), along with Watts, Epps and Udoh.The Vikings currently own four picks in the seventh round — No. 217 Brett Jones Jersey , No. 239, No. 247 and No. 250. Good Morning!Thanks again to Vikings Lifer for posting the thread yesterday.I received a message via Pony Express (didn’t know that still existed) from Gone Fishin late yesterday morning saying he was locked out of the site for now, but hoped to be able to log back in sometime today.If he can’t I’ll continue posting the thread.I was able to watch the game on my iPad, and ready to give up at half, but since I was at work I didn’t have anything else to do, besides work, and continued watching.....glad I did.My inlaws are Broncos fans, their remarks regarding the game were “same old Broncos.”Sounds familiar doesn’t it? Meanwhile, let’s carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies Ameer Abdullah Jersey , crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have some coffee, the second best beverage ever.Around the DN since our last open thread:A TED Talk, Week 11.Kirk Cousins says Adam Thielen will return against Seattle.Vikings vs. Broncos Week 11: Five Game-Changing Plays by Eric.Kirk Cousins, Up-Tempo Offense Give Vikings Huge Comeback Win Over Broncos.Ted posted the Stock Market Report: Broncos.DN News and Links Regular and Lord of the Grill Admiral BigGun is raising money for Minnesota Special Olympics. Linky to Fanpost. If you have a couple of bucks lying around to help someone less fortunate please do so.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Monday and discussed the team’s resiliency, struggles with pass defense, QB1 Kirk Cousins playing fast, Jayron Kearse stepping up and more.After Further Review: Vikings Find Explosive Plays in 2nd Half Comeback.Irv Smith’s Progression Leads to 1st Career TD.WR Stefon Diggs got the call from Deion Sanders after his huge second half which helped lead the Vikings to a dramatic 27-23 victory over the Broncos on Sunday.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com notes Irv Smith Jr. is a game-changer for Vikings.Also from Mr. Coller: The conversation that set up Jayron Kearse for clutch stops vs. Denver.League News:Running back finalists announced for All-Time Team.NFL announces scheduling changes for Week 13.Panthers won’t make decision on Cam Newton until healthy.We come to today’s media selection: Skol Vikings - Official Fight SongPlay the Damn Song!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-Leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Danielle Hunter Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, get on the roller coaster, enjoy the bye and Welcome Aboard!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz